Prius > Mustang/Viper/Kawasaki/Everything (?)

So, I stumbled across this link from another forum.

http://priuschat.com/Hybrid-Racing-stories-t16201.html

Apparently:
Prius > Kawasaki (model unknown)
Prius > Mustang 5.OH
Prius > Viper (from a slow roll)

:lolflag:

Some gems:
Best post I saw:

My wife ran hers at the Houston dragstrip. She turned 17.8 seconds at 78? mph. There is a thread about it here…

Just as a side note - I’ve been in two electric cars that’ll smoke the Viper. Both EVs with well under 300hp.

i tried when racing an M3 down a highway… all downhill… only reason he beat me ( i had low profiles on the car) is because he tops around 150.

Might wanna double check lol. I know the 91 Camry has a 2.0 litre 4 cylinder that put out 90hp. No way in heck would a 2.4 litre fit in an 87 unless you modified it or there was some special edition I don’t know about. Also, 4 cylinders didn’t come in displacements bigger than 2.0 litre back then.

It does well even at max speed. I think it handles better at high speeds… you kinda just… well… you know how the back kinda wonders… when racing at high speeds… you just let it kinda let the back flop to the side… so you enter the turn early… It still kinda understeers a bit

You’ve got to be kidding me…

A delusional smug polluter said:

I know i races and NSX… er… the lower end acura on the highway… i kept up with it… it looked a little shakey… i passed it in the end. hehe

I raced the 400h against a viper on a roll start… he couldn’t catch up. lol

That whole thing really must be a joke. There can’t REALLY be that many stupid people.

hahaha what better… this or street kiaz?

This is better. I don’t remember anyone on Street Kiaz claiming NSX and Viper kills.

this by faaaaaar

fucking hilaireee*us

I read till about page four, lol’ing at the explanations and excuses.

you notice he said 0-6 mph.
did you post a 0-10 mph number, even? oh let’s have a look… that would be a no.
i bet he as a car reviewer has driven an enzo more often than you have, buddy.[/quote]

298TQ from 0 RPM ftw!

Someday electrics will outperform gassers, just not today, and definately not a Prius.

RACING HUBCAPS!!!

http://priuschat.com/Racing-Hubcaps-t17996.html

LOLLERLOLLEROLEORKEOROLEELOLOLOL

these people are fucking serious???

AHAHHAHA!

Not that I’m one to talk, I still have a transformer on my van that ups the voltage to the spark plug. At the fair, they showed how their old car would run on 1 cylinder with it, and would die on 2 cylinders without. They claimed the huge spark it created burned ALL the gas. My spark plugs have lasted well and it sure FELT peppier, but it’s just so hard to judge the actual results.

Wow, people amaze me. Or from the original thread, something about

My Prius is faster than an Enzo from 0-6MPH, but not 0-10MPH

It’s so easy to picture these retards in their delusional world thinking that everyone is racing them but the Prius’s are winning, even though nobody actually is racing at all…

lol good stuff there

This thread made my day. How sad. :slight_smile: