Fastest cars on the net!! Watch out!!!

Oh snizzap!! Beating NSXs and Vipers. Ooowwww shit son!!!

amazing thread. some guy says his wifes car ran 17.8 in the 1/4 mile yet it beats madddd cars on the street haha.

Oldie but always great.

[quote=“Drunk Prius Owner?”"]
ok first this topic has gotten alitle crazzy not that i dont like that, but any ways as for the nitrus in the car, concievably you could use sompthing like i have said b4 probably moast of the parts if there are things for the echo or other toyota 4 cyl engins then i supose it would moastlikely work in that case, as for nos, i would highly recomend against doing that b4 u had done other prius mods/ bought the prius gt crossing fingers hoping it gets past concept stage but any ways, not sure if any one has but you could …
[/quote]

This is why good grammar is important kiddies. :slight_smile:

“the prius tops out at 108… yeah… i know… it does 107 easy… does 108 easy… and you still get 15mpg… but that’s it… you can’t go faster than 108… trust me… i tried when racing an M3 down a highway… all downhill… only reason he beat me ( i had low profiles on the car) is because he tops around 150”

bahahahhaa the prius is one mean machine!

Decals for now. 17" rims may be placed on again.
:mrgreen: Lean Green Prius Driving Machine :mrgreen

that was in someones sig…that explains alot…

[quote=“Mr. Fast and Da Furrious”"]
It does well even at max speed. I think it handles better at high speeds… you kinda just… well… you know how the back kinda wonders… when racing at high speeds… you just let it kinda let the back flop to the side… so you enter the turn early… It still kinda understeers a bit.
[/quote]

Man there are some dumbass drivers out there.

This is a repost, but still good for a laugh. I still remember the idiocy from last time: “Dur my car is faster than a Ferrari from 0-5mph, but after 5mph the ferrari starts to pull away.”

Somebody find their aerodynamic racing hubcaps please.

This will be the thread where I will post all my pictures and write-ups for all the mods I will do to my 2006 Prius. This way I can have everything in one place.

INSTALLED
Centerline RPM Forged wheels, 17x7, 42mm offset, w/ 215/45 17 General Exclaim UHP tires
BT Tech stiffening plate
Chromed amber turn signal bulbs
Sharkfin antenna
TRD Sportivo suspension kit
Tom’s strut tower brace
Tom’s front suspension brace
Sherwood carbon fiber dash kit
HID fog light conversion
JDM Signal Mirror Housings
PIAA wipers (super-sized driver’s side and rear)
Window tint
VAIS AIC-100i and iPod w/ video
JL Audio 300/4 Amplifier
JL Audio 250/1 Amplifier
JL Audio ZR650-CSi Components (front and rear)
JL Audio CleanSweep CL441-dsp
JL Audio CleanSweep CL-SSI
JL Audio 8W7 Subwoofer

STUFF I HAVE BUT NOT INSTALLED
PS2 video source

Them are some serious mods there.

HID fog light conversion? :bloated:

Wait, theres such thing as a modded Prius?

[quote=“1bugeyedrex,post:10,topic:29477"”]

Wait, theres such thing as a modded Prius?

[/quote]

yea they throw on a bigger power supply and overclock them to 120MPH

[quote=“Joe,post:11,topic:29477"”]

yea they throw on a bigger power supply and overclock them to 120MPH

[/quote]

:lol:

LOL,they run like 18’s in the 1/4.

I don’t see them beating much of anything,maybe ford model T’s.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:7,topic:29477"”]

This is a repost, but still good for a laugh. I still remember the idiocy from last time: “Dur my car is faster than a Ferrari from 0-5mph, but after 5mph the ferrari starts to pull away.”

Somebody find their aerodynamic racing hubcaps please.

[/quote]

Found it!

[quote=“Jon,post:13,topic:29477"”]

LOL,they run like 18’s in the 1/4.

I don’t see them beating much of anything,maybe ford model T’s.

[/quote]

Hey… But theyll get 87.1183771 MPG doing it… :bloated:

Ill take my 18MPG…

"I plan on taking the prius to the track soon to see what it’ll do in the 1/4. I’ve been reading up on how to launch it. This is what I’ve came up with as the best way to drag race a prius based on only what i’ve read:

• Charge the battery to full by holding the gas and brake all the way down till the engine shuts off.

• Launch the car in “B” mode because it will pre-load the engine to “launch”

• Of course try to have as little fuel as possible

I think I should be able to hit somewhere in the mid 17 second range. (hopefully) which is actually not bad.
"

ive actually done my own reasearch and revised his list,

• Charge the battery by not wasting your time taking it to the track

• launch the car in “V” mode because you will be a Virgin forever.

god. there are some really awful forums out there.

[quote=“Dex,post:17,topic:29477"”]

god. there are some really awful forums out there.

[/quote]

:lol: Says the nyspeeder…

Naw, this place actually has some seriously knowlegable (sp?) people. Some of whom are cranky moderators, which really helps cut down on the stupidity. :tup:

Don’t be talking shit just because you are all jealous. Nothing makes the panties drop like a Prius that runs 18’s.

BTW, I like the “mod” PIAA wipers (super-sized driver’s side and rear). Who knew replacing wiper blades was a mod.

:lol: thanks for the link… keep me busy for a while.

I’m not sure which is better, priuschat or streetkiaz