Polite request for Hooked on 240

Your claim of 178hp, is that wheel horepower? If so could you provide a dyno chart and a list of the conditions of the dyno including coorection? If not are you calculating this from a lower whp figure and if so how much drivetrain loss are you accounting for?

Also, what are you mods that allow you to achieve either a ~70whp gain over stock, or 38bhp gain over stock… :ponder

:haha

I think it had something to do with solar panels from a prius, but I forgot the actual purpose :nod

I didn’t think the Prius had solar panels? :confused

Mods calling out members? I like it. :slight_smile:

you didn’t know, cuz they are “built in”… :crackup

:crackup

aren’t they powered by gas?

Hybrids usually use the gas engine to charge the electric motor’s battery and shut off when the battery is at full charge while the electric motor takes over. The use of solar panels is very inefficient as far as providing charge or power. My uncle owns a hybrid and my boss heats his waterwith solar panels, so I know a little bit about both.

:nod

Not a call out, a polite request…one he seems to be avoiding :ponder

he’s out trying to find more false things to post about me and my cars ::slight_smile:

shut up joey, you spoiled rich little fucker… you get everything handed to you!

disclaimer… this entire post is false and a joke… dont take it serious

:rofl

See red text does work :slight_smile:

Because without the red text he gets eaten alive ;D

black text would have gotten the job done equally as good. :slight_smile:

If he had a K20, he wouldn’t have to explain shit.

K20/hondaowner: “I makez 643HP/2394258TQ”
Non K20/hondaowner: “Bullshitz y0. Prove it homie”.
K20/hondaowner: Opens hood and points to K20
Non K20/hondaowner: “0hh noes!”.
K20/hondaowner: “holla”
2nd K20/hondaowner who has his back: “Thas whut Im takin bout”

fixed

I left that out intentionally. Most don’t understand the difference but it does add to the drama so thanks. :slight_smile:

edited after reality check.