500WHP Club

Anyone here making 500+?

I think besides Ray’s Supra and a few Synapse Hondas, this is a limited membership. Who am I missing?

you, ray, brooks, hybridtheory911, i think code blue will get there and swifty is knocking at the door.

Swifty is in the house already :banana

jays05 has got to be there or damn close.

Man, that’s it? I know my friend Nick with the GT42R has to be near 600 or more as soon as he gets another walbro installed…

I thougth there was more?

matt should be there with his VR6 this year too.(technik motorsport)

i think mcclosky is already there with his 35r vr6?

Good call! I forgot he brought that thing back after the tranny incident. Great guy

1. Ray
  2. Brooks
  3. hybridtheory911
  4. Swifty

Possible

Nick’s GT42R 3000GT
Matt’s VW
Code Blue
jays05’s STi

Anyone else?

he made in the 400s on the C2 chip, this year hes going to be Mega Squirted so i hear, finally can unlock the full potential of that car

tony katon with his nitroused c6 Z06 is there as well im sure, though i dont believe he’s on the boards. 93v8close should get there after he gets his new camaro tuned…with the 250-300shot on it.

I was referring to imports but that’s fine.

yah…all my buddys are putting down way over 500rwhp…but none of them are members on here…im the damn slowest car by a ton out of them too :headbang :headbang

theres the SOHC honda drag car morgan tuned to like 567hp as well…

I am a little over 500 at the crank on race gas, but unfortunatly that doesn’t count. Maybe a little n20 will get me there…someday.

There are currently 262 members here, most of who are inactive and you are surprised there is only a small number of people over 500whp. There are maybe 50 “regulars” and you already have 4 confirmed with another 4 potential candidates, all things considering I think that’s an alarmingly high percentage. Considering there are only a small handful of tracks close enough to regularly utilize 500whp safely and we’re in the north east and these cars sit for at least 4 months a year.

i forgot… a-rod im sure is over 500whp now with his integra. j-rod i have no clue… does he still have that dsm?

byron dyno’d 477hp and 534tq with his sti… hes borderline as well.

I AM installing a new throttle body boot, it’s silicon and free-er flowing than the stocker, aiming for 600whp+ soo I’ll let you guys know when I get to a dyno day…oh and we all know about the sentra, put that on the list as it’s whp cannot be measured my mere earthly dynos, problem is is it actually stands still and spins the earth with it’s tires. very srs bzns.

There is a 99 Trans Am 30th Anniversery that easily makes more than 500whp… forget his name tho, maybe he will chime in

the white one with blue stripes?

fuck yeah, synapse built that one too…that guy’s a madman.

that thing is now gutted dual cam and in the hotrod class. Not to mention hes from CT. A bit of a stretch to add him to the list.