private storage

does anyone know of some storage in the south buffalo, west seneca, Lackawanna area. looking for something where i can store some toys(dirt bike, atv, sled) do the occasional oil change on the car or brake work. a private garage, or shared space with someone if also fine. i am looking for a space thats no more then $150 a month. and i need 24 hour access. but would never make a ton of noise after 9pm. also the place having electric would be nice. i can pay up two 3 months ahead or even sign a lease for 12 months.

I have storage available for probably your sled providing you don’t need to work on it. You would not be able to have 24 hour access to the building due to insurance reasons. Storage for your sled would be $150 from May 1st through September 30th. The building is full during the fall/winter months with cars.

thx shelby but for that much $$ i want a private setting i can go to whenever i want. i have a few other things i need in there anyways. to many things to keep in my shed. but thank you

No problem. We have spots open for the summer if you know anyone that needs to store their sled. Thanks

30 bucks a months isn’t much for storage. Just sayin’
Finding somewhere that lets you store and wrench is extremely tough.

not even really wrench. but my place is getting kinda small for all my crap. i might just rent a large space in Lancaster and try to find someone to go 1/2’s on it