Need a Storage Unit

I checked out a few places.

The one by dayrls car audio is sold out of 10 x 20. They want $92.00/month just for reference.

The one near old hybrid connection is $126.00/month for 10 x 20 with a $20 setup fee.

And a 3rd I checked out has no security whatsoever and a shitty stone/dirt roadway to drive on but prices are good. $75.00 for 10 x 20, $95.00 for 10 x 25 and $105.00 for 10 x 30. He wants 1st and last months rent up front.

What else is out there before I commit to the second or 3rd choice.

Something in the west seneca, elma, cheektowaga, depew, maybe OP area etc…

check the place on rte 20 in Hamburg by Camp Rd.

I had a unit there for two cars around $100 a month or so.

What are you looking to do, just store, or store and work?

just need it to store stuff.

Camp road is too much of a boot for me. Too bad because $100/month for that kind of space is a steal

how long do you need it for?

dont call storage places… they are in the business to store shit like that…

perhaps try calling for lease places that are abandoned… and see if u can take out a partial lease… if the place is empty some income is better then none…

I need storage space for a minimum of 1 year

Hamburg isn’t far from West Seneca, and the Camp Rd. storage is about a mile off the Hamburg exit from the 90.

I stored 2 foxbodies and a shit ton of tires and parts in there, with room to work on both cars. I think the dimentions were 10x20 and had bay doors on both ends.

Check into some local apartment complexes and see if you can just rent a garage/storage unit. They’re usually fairly cheap but I’m not sure if you’d have to be a resident of the complex.

edit: What are you storing? I may have a spot you may be able to use.

Benzing off of Lake Ave. Orchard Park self storage, i paid $89 for a 10x20. It prolly went up by now just like every other thing

They didn’t have any spaces available when I checked a few months ago.

Theres a place over here on Walden near dick. I heard its cheap but I don’t know.

your unit must have been pretty big. i have a 10 x 20 already and it fits 1 car and few things on the sides but not much.

i could use anything 10 x 20 or even larger. If i got a bigger storage spot id store a car plus appliances. If i get only a 10 x 20 then just appliances. maybe a plow too.

Try Elma storage on bullis road…

I pay $110 for a 10*20 at Uncle Bobs on Union between Walden and Broadway. Don’t think there is a setup fee, and it has 24/7 access.