Processor,Ram, and HD recomendations

I have an Asus A7V8X-X Mobo in a case with a power supply and I decided I’m going to throw a CPU, HD and RAM in it and use it. I am looking for some recommendations for these things. I do not want to spend much. This will be my everyday computer that I use for downloading, sorting pics and music. I will use it for other things like Office and such(no games or anything). If you have anything for sale I would rather buy it used.

link to MoBo: http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=3&l2=13&l3=62&model=227&modelmenu=1

Here’s what I would do.

Decide on your budget. Get a Seagate Barracuda 7200.7+. The last I checked this was the fastest PATA HDD, and that was when SATA was taking over so I can’t imagine that much development went into an obsolete technology afterwards. Ubergeeks chime in to correct me if I’m wrong. Use what money is left for a pair of 512 sticks of memory and the fastest Athlon XP chip you can swing.

Athlon XP’s = no go,overpriced & hard to find.

Basically,the XP chips are now semprons.

You want the ones that are 333fsb,they’ll work.

Throw some kingston valueram or corsair value into it.1gb is like $70.

HDD,you can pick up at a retail store locally and get them pretty cheap after rebates.

you are also going to need a cd rom drive and a low end agp graphics card

EDIT :
I have a couple things if you need
1)a 512mb stick of DDR333 which will be more than enough for your purposes
2)a couple CD roms sitting around, you will need one if you want to install an OS
3)a 32mb 32 bit Geforce 2 MX if you need(AGP)

PS. for a HDD circuit city has western digital 250s for like $60 after rebates quite often, otherwise try www.tigerdirect.com