Procharged Firehawk - Round 2 *UPDATE + vid*

that is a good point, and yes there is a lot of tq working against the chassis, but in our case we arent taking the cars to the track every week applying all that load on the car. the most action our cars see are roll races which really doenst bind up the body enough to really need a cage.

we arent ruling out a roll bar. they are still a very strong possibility for the future, but just not right now.

anyways… the focus of the shop is anything lsx. chuck is probably the best lsx tuner in the area. we have alot of experience with FI setups obviously, mild to all out engine builds, anything in the drivetrain, fuel systems, nitrous, bolt ons, exhaust, whatever… more importantly, we insist that everything is done clean and proper as if it was installed by the factory.

we also have been known to assist with the other f-body. black fox’s with flames on their hoods :lol:

Big :tup: to all involved, hopefully when my schedule clears up a lil I can give u guys a hand ont eh next build.

Chuck; that doesn’t look like a 4" stroke crank. :smash2:

too bad those custom pistons were made assuming stock stroke. although, if you want to get technical, it is a stroker :snky:

ehh, not like he’ll be scratching for power

damned slow not ls1’s anymore because ls1’s blow up.

The two of you need to stop sucking SO much penis, hijacking threads and stop by a real chassis shop (ie. Jason Vitez Race Cars, G-Force, Vito Antonicelli Race Cars) to see how things are done

Also back on topic the Firehawk sounds mean

Yeah not a 4" but it is a stroker

It should make good power, and yes a cage is soon to follow. there are a lot of little tricks in this motor over the last one.

Fuel pumps? Yes 2.

Yeap F1 baby yea!

and the shit starts again

looks stupid cool and clean

im really attracted to this car… an i hate camaros/firehawk etc.

:tup:

J&J looks like the guy from mighty on seneca… pics coming soon

hawk looks niccceeee

way faster than a big block truck :look:

Firehawk Startup vid

I always loved that blower whine and lumpy idle. :drool: ughhh

sounds so niiiiiiiiiiiice :borat voice:

wow chuck, that is freakin HOT!

sounds pisssssed! :smiley: niceeee chuck :tup:

Ugh I shouldn’t have been relaxing and drinking grey goose & tea today

u both need to get on with life and stop taking childish cheap shots at eachother.

Step off Chris and Joe, they have 2 things you dont. Experience, and a clue.

No cheapshot here. Chuck would be welcome to come down and get the quality cage he needs to stay safe and get it to hook up.