progress

ok, oil pan is done, holds 81/2 quarts!! jay did an awesome job with it
the motor and trans mounts are done
one wheel tub and some of flooring done.
evan worked on the body panels to get rid of holes that were bigger than our fists!!
evan did a kickass job.
firewall holes sealed, brake master cylinder mounted
engine cradle and steering rack mounts are done. just have to make one universal joint from column to rack and all completed.

fuel cell is about completed, just have to finish other wheel tub so that we know how to route the filler neck

shall be ready to go to JJs very soon.

nice alot of progress since last night it sounds like

dont need it,

good job on the other shit!

u guys dont want to bring it here like it was plained,so no need ,finish it there!

gee spangs thought u where getting another motor,by the sounds of all that,that was never a plain!

quit being a baby… its coming to you to get finished by you and Hybrid. Once the car is running then if there is time for paint and body work it will come back down to Jeffs to get done.

i aint being a baby,we had a meeting,plains where changed & not everyone was notified!so do ur thing,u have it all under control!call me if u need parts ,other wise im out!

axles will be here tuesday!! :burnout:

I didn’t get to talk to the guy in charge of sponserships, but the sales guy gave me a break. The sponsership guy will be in next week, and will be giving me a call. They seem pretty interested. :x:

plans have somewhat changed… welcome to the real world… but once its rolling you got the ball, it will be delivered to your shop. If you do not want to work on it tough shit, you got into the project like everyone else.

I was just going to give you a call to see if you had contacted them, if not I was going to give them a ring. But sounds like you got it going! :cool:

I don’t think anyone was purposely trying to change plans, certain things got done, people were anxious to work on it, so things just kind of happened. Maybe it’s just my view, but I think everything was done with good intentions. :grouphug:

:eek4dance :op:

8.5 quarts bitches!!!