Project Car Wanted!

[/b]I am looking for someone who would Like to donate their old S13 or S14 240sx with manual transmission. I am trying to put a project togeather to convert a 240sx front end to an S15 Silvia. THIS WILL BE A SHOW CAR. SPONSORS WANTED! I have the connections for the parts, all I need is a good frame and a fairly good body to but this project togeather. I will have my designs posted to give you an idea on what im working towards. If you would like to be part of this project or have a connection that would launch this project please send me an e-mail. da_briks84@hotmail.com.

Thank you very much.
Alex

hahahahahaha

:picard:

who would give you a free car?

harrrddd gayyyyyyy hoooooooo

Same situation here. I am looking for someone who would like to donate an acutal S15 conversioned 240sx with manual transmission. I am not trying to put any project together to convert a 240sx with S15 Silvia front end. THIS WILL BE MY DAILY DRIVING CAR, so NO SPONSORS WANTED! I have no connections for any parts, all I need is a Silvia S15. There might be a tax-credit receipt to give you for the donation. If you would like to be part of this donors or donations, please send me an e-mail to the receiver.

Thanks

lool ive actually gotten a free 240 never doubt it there’s plenty of generous people.

lol…awsome :shock:

give me $850 and i’ll tell u where to get a free 240sx

Good luck finding someone to donate a car. And Good luck trying to find a donor for an S15 conversion. Nevermind the car, the clips alone cost more than many cars on this forum.

i got a free 1988 silvia chassis

the ownership costs 2500 tho

i’ll take it :lol: you can keep the ownership though, it’ll just be a track car.

[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :hahano:

thanks i needed that

man oh man i love son240 for many reasons… no one DONATES any car… especially if its 5spd… they WOULD have parted it out and got money instead… IF u have the resources of free parts u should spend the extra 3g and get a s13…

wow… s14? i got hotwheels and i wont donate them…

Man, I need that tax-credit receipt for my 2006 tax return report. How much I can write off for my income this year? Shoot, I just realize that i don’t have a 240SX. I will try to get one from Walmart before the end of this year.

Maybe everyone missunderstood me. if there is anyone who is having a hard time getting rid of a 240sx hatchback body and frame then let me know. I have a S15 front clip being imported from japan and Im looking to put this car togeather. I Have seen peoples post on this form and they have been trying to get rid of the body of their car. they’ve taken out the engine and no use for the body. Thats what im looking for.

Thanks,

Alex

Read carefully, take it as constructive critisism, thats how this is meant…

I just bought a 240SX after looking for a worth while project car for 3 YEARS!!!.. I only ever saw someone give away a 240SX S13 once… no engine, body was made of mud, interior was completely worn out, the onlything that was really usefull was the windshield… He was only giving it away because he took everything good off of it and wanted it to stop killing the lawn…

$1000 will get you a really good project starter if you have time to look and know whats good and whats not… The people in here and other forums are really great help in making a good choice…

BTW: (no offence intended) It probably is not a good idea to show up in a forum with practically no post history and ask for a free car, regardless of make/model/cond… I myself am new to this forum because I am on the east coast, but I am envolved on the east coast on LowMotion.org… And I pay for cars, I just bought one actually…

P/O

If your willing to ship… I can hook you up with a guy who is selling a 240SX with a mint body other than the smashed front frame rail, no rust… sounds like it would fit your project, he doesn’t know if it will run… motor looks ok though. I was going to buy it but I found something better for my project…
He wants $550 for it and another project car.

Check it out on LowMotion.org
http://www.lowmotion.org/viewtopic.php?t=97461&highlight=

Again, I wasn’t trying to flame you…