Project car

Like the title says im starting to look for a nice project car to start maybe in the summer. wanting rwd and must be able to swap an rb or 2jz into. 240sx or someting of that nature.

how much you wanting to spend?

buy the vr6 i’m selling and make it RWD :slight_smile:

well im really loking for a complete shell just with no motor or trans and depending on how nice it is i hav a max of 2k-2.5k and a vr6 rwd boosted would be sick haha

240: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82457

aww i owuld love to buy it but 3ks too much sorry if it didnt have the motor and trans id be there to pick it up in the summer

I’ll sell ya my supra shell if your really interested, would obviously adjust the price since you wouldn’t want the engine or trans, give me a call.

Already RWD, 5spd, etc.

that mk2? the one with rebuilt motor and rear end?

Ya, but you wouldn’t want the engine/trans, we could work something out.

just because its listed for 3k doesnt mean thats what you pay. buying a car is a negotiation process. worth a try if you are truely interested. you might be able to sell the KA swap for 3-400 anyways if its in decent shape…

something to think about.

i know for a fact he probably will not sell this car for less than 3k

NAME: David Henning
PHONE NUMBER: 716-803-0534
EMAIL: nismo_skylinegtr@msn.com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: paypal or cash

ITEM: 1988 nissan 300zx
PRICE: 2500 obo

DESCRIPTION:
well… im selling my project. i dont have the money to finish it. it is a 88 turbo 5 speed with 120k on the chassis. last summer it was running like chit and fouling out plugs left and right and blowing white smoke out. this winter i tore into it and found that the turbo has a blown o-ring from me overheating it. so i pulled the motor and put a n/a motor in it…but nothing is hooked up and the tranny is still out. i put new tokico struts and springs, poly subframe bushings, new steering rack and poly bushings. i put a 180 tstat in the n/a motor.i have a MBC, intercooler, and BOV installed on the car. i have everything to put the car back together n/a.

GL w/ a budget RB swap…

:repost:

haha yea i know but i already did an sr swap with my bro and got an old ka with trans laying around if anyone wants it just need a headgasket. so i kind of want to do an rb swap into one now so we will see but im just looking around for now really going to buy in the summer.

anyone got a 91-94 240sx coupe?

Psh, buy the E9 and RB swap it.

I got a conquest but its pretty much ready to rock.
could use a few more things IMO but you could turn key it right now

pics on the conquest?

only verts in 94 :grouphug: