WTB: rwd project car for < 3k

My nephew is starting to get into the car scene a little. He’s looking for somthing fun to start to mod for around 2 - 3k. i dont want him to turn into a musclehead, so no v8’s. im thinking he would enjoy a 240sx, starion, mk3 supra, 90+ mr2, datsun z, or somthing like that. manual tranny only. if anyone sees anything, knows someone selling a solid project car, or has another suggestion, please let me know.

www.starquestclub.com

theyre always selling quests on there… absolutly perfect car for a first timer

parts are cheap, easy to find, theyre rock solid, and theyre so easy to work on

buy my 240

mine too

I will shoot you in the head if you don’t finish that car. Or at least steal the bitch.

:stuck_out_tongue:

lol, you’re thinking of the 280z probably, I’m not doing poop with the 240sx:)

maybe talk to newman about his 240

:rubicant:

D’oh :rx3:

buy the 5.0 vert

ill throw in a compression test gauge with the car :lol:

I got an 86 300zxt that I am currently redoing the engine on. It could use a little rust work in the quarters but it will be in that price range. You should keep him in the z family.

87 E30?

$3300…

http://a235.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_6231b20562a4202d63a430add947d3da.jpg

i’ve got a rx7 rear wheels drive five speed, short throw, and lots of other goodies for 3,200 or best offer.

That white one looks really clean! 240 with vq30dett swap…

you’ve never worked on a vq have you? i think you’d be against it if you have :lol:

rgr that

Ive never even really worked on one, and I know youd have 2039423094823948x better luck with an SR

Originality?

:picard:

Its a nice thought, but originality = $$$, and judging by the <$3k, he doesnt have a lot to blow

True. Missed that detail.

dont be a bitch…and you owe me.