Project R33 *Updated 4/24/10*

i dont know how much power it makes lol. it seems if you say any random number and put the word “wheel” after it, it almost seems to make it true. as if “wheel” means, “dont even bother proving me wrong on this shit!” lol.

512.14 WHEEL!

LOL, thats soo true! well we will all see how fast this little gem is when it either wins or loses haha, nice car either way

deff is. back to the topic y0!

ok… so is this gonna be fast?

YES! next question?

ummmmmm… ??? havent got one

WTF is going on in here. Cossey delete the last 2 pages and replace with more pictures please.

im taking care of things while hes away. im doing a bang up job huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

540whp. I’m getting it retuned as soon as spring hits because I’m not a huge fan of who it was tuned by. It’ll be getting tuned by Sean Ivey or possibly Morgan if/when he gets two more pods.

No one wants to see pictures of a dirty car. Maybe you, but you’re different. Hence why you wear a helmet for approximately 1/3 of your life.

:thumbup

soooo can you deliver me my tranny pants in this please?

No God dammit, you come get them. They’ve been sitting on my dryer for months.

are those winter tires?

Ah Benny’s leaving his clothes all over the place again? Damn whore.

Damn dude, that car is great looking. I’d love to see it on the black TE37’s myself too. I bet you can’t wait till springtime now, I’d be dying to drive it.

ok but i gotta at least hear this thing

That’s fine.

:sHa_rofl:

Was the dude who owned this once a honda owner?

-painted interior from 1999
-crinkle red valve cover

ugh. vomit

In order as I know it:

-Owner of ‘The Shop’ in CT.
-Scott (Who I bought it off of. He’s an Evo guy.)

I don’t mind the crinkle red valve cover, it’s similar to Tommy Kaira’s ZZII. The center garnish on it has got to go though.

Got some of my parts the past week or so, fresh off the boat from Japan.
Was going to have them overnight, apparently no such thing as overnight parts from Japan.

HKS/Kansai strut bar - Very, very rare in the US.

Nismo floor mats (car currently has none), shift knob, and ratcheting oil cap.

And my new pussy:

Also ordered a NuR-spec spark plug center garnish to replace the horrid one that’s on there currently.