Project R33 *Updated 4/24/10*

If you don’t mind me asking, how do you order parts from Japan? Are they cheaper than if you were to buy them in the U.S.?

nengun performance

Some sweet ricey garnishments and trinkets you got there.

Nengun is ok, but if you want a good place to order from, definitely go to RHDJapan.com .

Ordered from them several times before.

Let me know if you’re interested in anything on their site, and have money. I’ll prolly order more stuff, then we could just split shipping cuz it’s not really cheap. For all of the above, I paid a little over $100 shipping through FedEx. Got here in 3-4 days.

Thank you sir! Don’t plan on doing huge things to the car, so just doing some small things for now to make it more of my own.

Im liking the new pussy :thumb

Yea, he’s a really good cat. Nine months old.
We adopted him from a shelter, he was found w/ about 40 other cats in a barn.
The place named him Skywalker, so we kinda just stuck with that, except I tend to just call him Luke.

Car needed some cosmetic trinkets Clark, things already oozing with enough performance goodies to keep Chris occupied no matter where he drives it(street or track) At least these little add-ons were all functional in some manner or another.

Thank you very much. I’ll let you know.:thumbup

Junior tuned it?

Yes.

Is there a reason why your not a fan? All the evo’s he’s tuned run pretty well from what I’ve seen.

Wait, isnt a skyline very rare in the us? lol, nice parts look debo.

Cool kitten Cossey. Parts too i suppose.

Not a fan of the strut bar TBH

Function wise im sure its great, but ehh as of how it looks now, would look horrible in the engine bay, although i could be werong as I have not seen it in the engine bay

Granted its better than whats there now

but Function > Form

that that my opinion matters anyway :lol

I’ve personally heard of several vehicles he’s tuned that have not been running much since his tune.

The previous owner was going to get it re-tuned by Ivey when it turned spring time as well, and he’s going to get the R34 tuned by him.

You realize that blue on it is just a plastic wrap for shipping purposes, right? Or is it the actual fabrication you’re not a fan of?

HAHAHA\

Im an idiot, wasnt paying attention that the blue was just a protective film

WIll probably look good then…

Carry on

wow

:facepalm