Project R33 *Updated 4/24/10*

should have gotten this lol
http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Jacco%20Willemsen/Car%20Features/BeeR%20R33/Bee-R%20R33%20Carbon%20copy.jpg

Fuck it, Chris, install it like that. Plastic bag and all. Then, the next thing you know, every Honda in town will be out with their brace wrapped in saran wrap.

yahhhh nahhhh

If he puts it on like that, I’m DEF wrapping my sway bars & strut tower bar in saran wrap.

You know damn well that there will be some 'tards out there that would. Just come up with a bullshit story like "I was talking with my contacts in Japan, Tarzan Yamada and Daijiro Yoshihara and they agreed that this is the best thing to do for handling.

Love the car man, Awesome!

shit thats y i hit the pole, my strut and sway bars werent wrapped in plastic, damn u Cossey y didnt you tell me that sooner. FML

im really liken the parts, floor mats are sweet.

That strut bar is srs! You’ll like that shift knob!

translated out of Steve’s little passive aggressive post:

Cossey you running this at Lime rock or Watkins glen this year?

Skyline > Subaru.

Doooo itttt!

Right! But I think he’ll take it easy. Things a beast with ~500+ wheel on tap, RHD, and a jerky clutch. Still, a little HPDE would hurt it none :slight_smile:

BTW your fucking avatar just got that damn song wedged in my brain again fool!

I plan on it lol. I will prolly end up ‘running slower’ (Patroon frowns upon timing laps) than in the LGT, but I’m also more scared of the down hill and uphill lol.

Yeah both pretty shady turns. Thats why I would rather got to WGI than LRP. In addition to the tomfoolery.

TO ADAM:

“Ooh that’s dirty, Do you think so?”

:lol

Skyline sure has the brakes for WGI. Cossey what tires were on this thing, i don’t recall.

-adam

Sweet lemonade.

Sack up and run it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do it!

-Adam

You dont get to use Patroon’s vagina as an excuse to go slow.

275 width Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 on the 10.5" wide TE’s. I don’t recall what’s on the white 9.5" wide TE’s.

If you go to LRP , I’d love to come up and if you let me use your camera i will be sure to take some good pictures for you :tongue

“Tastes just like Raisins!”