Promise Rings?

lol a “t” are you on a walky talky hawky

The only ring you need to buy your wife…

lol fuck that thing she was on it for the last two kids

im getting my shit cut

Dude,Thats what stairs are for

that was wrong

ya it was, everyone knows a coat hanger is better then stairs

truth … with a coat hanger you can hide it the stairs show some

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/blewbyu/claddagh.jpg

i always thought these were promise rings
no diamonds involved…
in fact u can probably find one at walmart for
12$ and make her happy.
IDK… shows what i know about jewlery

A promise ring is a ring that is indicative of a serious promise made to oneself or another. In most cases, it’s given to a romantic partner to signify a commitment to a monogamous relationship, sometimes as a precursor to an engagement ring. Students sometimes use class rings as promise rings, although this may be less common than in the past.[citation needed] A friend may also bestow a promise ring to another friend to signify their loyalty and/or resolve to remain friends forever.[citation needed] In other cases, a promise ring may just be purchased for oneself as a reminder of a personal promise. Promise rings can be worn on any finger, but those symbolizing pre-engagement are generally worn on the left ring finger. Promise rings date back to the 16th century. They were also known as friendship rings and illustrations show these rings as early as 1576 AD. In those days, when a man could not afford to get married, he would often buy a promise ring as a placeholder until such time he would be able to effectuate a marriage. During the 20th century, in some instances women would offer men’s promise rings to their man because, at the time, he was unable to commission to be wed. It was generally a surprise offering and was something the man could accept or deny. Tradition generally holds that these rings were given by younger couples. This was usually the case because it was normal for the young couple not to have a wealth position that would allow for marriage and children. Nowadays anyone can give a promise ring, regardless of wealth or social status. Many designs contain the heart symbol and it is symbolic in that the lover dedicates their heart to being with each other. Sterling silver promise rings are also given when the purchaser is unable to afford the precious styles and genuine diamonds. Other designs don’t necessarily contain hearts. They are usually simplistic in design and may have diamonds. Many use 3 stone diamond rings (usually smaller in stone size than the engagement three stone) or another classic design.

I want a GT2 ring.

I promise if you do not get me a beer i will ring your neck

That is a claddagh ring. If the broad is smart enough to wear it correctly and they rarely do the crown faces up if the chick is not in a serious relationship and points down if they are.

Ya I kinda laughed when I found out that people give these. I didnt think it was legit until i found out a few people’s parents have had them and still wear them all soldered together.

Agreed. I took my last gf to nyc becuase she never been there and that stuck mor

Promise Rings are a constant reminder of a promise made between two people. Promise rings have grown in popularity for “pre engagement” meaning if you’re sure that you have found your match but you aren’t ready to get married just yet, a promise ring is a beautiful and romantic gesture that symbolizes commitment and a promises for a future together.

Sounds like “I dont want to marry you but I still wanna do you”. I think it will be hilarous to buy a cheapo one from Walmart and give it to some girl on the first date. Lol.

Ive heard that with the saphire stones. I think its some polish thing or something.

the claddagh is irish.

so wait

boxxa, how old are you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1. I am not giving one. It was a conversation that has come up with random people and never heard of these till now and thought it was the high school wave of “love” but found out some older people have had them too. Paris Hilton was on Letterman last night too and talked about the one her and her boyfriend had too.