Proud big bro

Well I just found out my lil bro just finished his last final. He was going to ITT tech for Architectural Drafting. I know he isn’t on the board but I thought I’d share with you guys.

I must say that I’m very proud of him. I’m happy to say that I have a little brother that’s going to be an architect.

Let me be the first to say Congrats man. You will do big things no matter what. After all you’ve been thru in the short two years that you’ve been back in pittsburgh I seriously believe this man could make a space shuttle out of a cup, tweezers, and a rubber band.

I’m done now cause I’m starting to get teary eyed and ish.

sweet congrats

Congrats to your brother, and that’s great that you support and encourage him.

Wow, that’s awesome. All the best.

sweet, yea i just gave a final today. even tho didnt care for some of the students was glad most of them pulled thru, dissappointed in a few that failed and now have to repeat my class

Congrats to your brother!

let me guess the few students you didnt care about, drive imports?:rolleyes:

listen here you little fucking EMO punk, it has nothing to do with what they drive. the fuckers didnt do well in class for being total slackers

Hey guys. None of that now. Take it somewhere else. Quik I didn’t know you were a teacher.

actually an instructor but yes at a technical college

Instructor/teacher only difference is some paper. Good stuff regardless.

Congrats

congrats and good luck to him

congrats to him. gonna pullin in some coin yo

Congrats to your brother!

Thanks everyone. I’m going to shoot him a link to the thread tomorrow morning.

Congrats and i wish him well…:blue:

congrats :slight_smile:

so… whens the party??? :beer:

I’m down in fl. so I don’t know when his pittsburgh party will be. He also isn’t 21 yet.

But whenever he comes down here he’ll have a nice party. I’ll probably try and throw it at this one chicks house that I’ve been to a couple of times.

A sweet degree and still under 21. What a future lies ahead for this guy…amazing.