PRP 8/20

i kinda thought it was someone from your shop or maybe a customer… but what was you fastest pass the other might

I was up there too. Floyd your car was running great. And what no pics of my car??? jk it kinda just blends into the crowd lol. I did pull off a 13.91 at 103.xx that night.

thanks man it was runnin good but i know its alot faster but cant cry when it was the first good time at the track… The first time i went to the track was a few days b4 i went to Atlanta and it wouldnt run for crap bc the plugs was F***ed up :tounge: but o well it was a great night other then the 2 times oil was down the whole track

nice pics man

i remember seeing a silver ion. nice runs

i think i remember seeing it run a green and silver GTP

anyone know anything about that car? i believe it clicked off a few 13.5s

it was blown thats all i know :slight_smile:

the car went 9.85 and a 9.91, i am just testing the suspension right now, still working out nos gremlins, it went 9.74 and 9.76 2 weeks ago on a small nos hit, but i think that ol pick up truck motor has seen its last days, I am gonna try and build a nice stroker for it this winter…

What do you have in it?

its a .030 over 460, stock crank (that really scares me), flat top pistons (8.9:1 comp) 3200lb car…

With a 460, I surprised that it doesn’t stand up now…

no, I have the 4 link set to not do wheelies… and that motor is a heavy beast… around 650lbs…

Thanks man…ya i had a couple 13.9s lol. I know its not like the rest of you boys out there. But stock I was running 15’s.

Haha… I saw this… I wish I had a trailer to pull it out there, id go out.

CamaroAl should be out there running his new 3rd gen… :smiley: I Wanna see it.

Was out at PRP with Dan on Wednesday, your car looked pretty strong :D… My car was sitting at the dealer waiting for tie rod ends to come in.

Didnt see these Pics, they are really good thanks :smiley:

np