New Best @ PRP 10/19/08

Before my previous best was 12.80@105.7…

Got a new mod… :dunno:

Runs from Sunday…

Best run, 12.24@114mph
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/SK360_PGH/Racing%20Videos/th_1224run.jpg

End of day… worst run… 12.53@108
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii196/SK360_PGH/Racing%20Videos/th_1253run.jpg

Hoping to better that this last weekend.

congrats

Damn thats sweet, knocking on 11’s pretty soon!

Lets just say Summit screwed me hard… or I could have been knocking on 11’s even harder…

Hopefully this weekend if the weather cooperates!

Thanks guys :smiley:

Nice #'s congrats!

congrats

congrats matt

Cool,
I just got my best at prp the day before!

Congrats on new best!
im pissed i couldnt make it out that day! my wastegate still wont close!!

awesome. new mod eh? thats alot quicker than the last time i seen that car :slight_smile:

woot congrats!

i ran saturday but my tranny is taking a crap so no good for me lol oh well theres always next year

Thanks Laura… Damn… these 4L60E’s suck under power…

nice how big a shot? isnt nitrous fun?

100 wheel atm…

Was going to buy the 125 Jets incase I got cockblocked from 11’s on Sunday…

Buttttt We were in Ohio for a meet on Saturday, So I neglected to get the bottle filled during the week, figuring I could just go to Summit and get it filled on Saturday night after the meet… so I drove over, pulled the bottle out, walked up to the counter and I could tell something was wrong by the look on the guys face… He proceeds to tell me their motherbottle delivery got screwed up, and they ran out earlier in the afternoon.

He went back and was able to squeeze almost 3 lbs out of their motherbottles, so I went with a little under 5 total… That discouraged me from picking up the 125 jets.

First pass was off the bottle to test the waters…
12.92@108

Second pass was spraying 2nd and 3rd only
12.44@115.9

Third pass and on were spraying 1-3
12.24@114
12.34@113
12.53@108

I think with a full bottle I could have been REAL close.

Yes… fun… very fun… :smiley:

you trying to race this weekend provided the weather holds? i’m not sure what your jets look like but i have a 125 jet for a single nozzle type setup laying around you could borrow

awesome times, Matt.

Next year may be bottle time for the truck. I need to sort out some fuel issues, but then I’m ready.

They are the NOS Jets… .057 would be what I am looking for IIRC… Id still need the bigger fuel jet… I am going to be on street tires anyway, so I am going to just run what I have.

Thanks Tod :smiley:

Dooo it… its quite addicting

if they are a flare jet i have the .057 and a couple fuel sizes that may work. My 125 shot kit is the .057 nitrous jet and the .032 fuel jet. You can try it. Its designed for 45 psi fuel pressure and 900-950 psi bottle pressure. My .062/.035 setup was RICH out the box so am using the 100 shot’s .028 fuel jet currently. Nitrous calc says with 58 psi fuel pressure ( i think thats LS2 GTO fuel rail pressure but i dont know for sure) that you need .030 fuel jet for .057 nitrous. I have .026, .032, and .035 right now.

More than likely the .026 will work and keep you safe. they run so rich out the box usually

Im running a .052N/.031F right now and I am running ~ 11.6:1 AFR… a 0.26 def wouldnt be good… :wink:

Im going to be on street tires so I doubt its going to help any… I’ll let ya know

when ya going back up matt ?