PRP tonight??

anyone goin out tonight??

i thounght about it…but its damn hot

same here, there is nothing else to do around here, but im not sure if I want to sit in that damn heat!

I am working!

im out

just got back from prp track rental day…was gonna stay for TnT but i was too tired from the heat…

Im headin up the 19th. im runnin the peon and my girl is runnin her civic for fun

that’ll sure be 19 seconds of fury

i went…it was fun! hot but fun…couldnt hook good for shit tho

best run was 13.46 at 99.6 so i’m abit faster than my previous best…new mods helped a tad i’d say

It was fun tonight even though it was hot. Got a new best of 13.1 @ 104.

wow guys congrats on the new best in the heat

Thanks. When is your car gonna be done?

well since i am taking a traveling job. it will not see the track this year. i am sick of trying to hurry just going to get it all done at once than to do it in stages

No point in rushing anyway. I can’t wait till it is done though. Sounds like it’s gonna be sick.

well i think the durango will be gone this week also. new tow vehicle in the works thanks to 5,000 rebates

new best for me :slight_smile:

way to go. :bigok:

thanks buddy… now get that fuggin clone in the 12s lol

better get a more aggressive quik tune

no i think we got my tune perfected, me and george went out for awhile monday night tuning and the truck was running awesome in the cooler weather, it was pulling out a little timing top end but other than that it was pretty much perfect across the board. as i said before i still got ALOT of modding to do being that i did the motor swap first lol