PRP 9/17

nice job matt(both matt’s i guess lol)

I went 14.0 @ 98.9 in my big old grocery getter. I was pretty pleased for my first time out with it.

SmokinDiesel, do you know the guy that had the big red Dodge diesel that was going 11.7s? I got lined up next to him…he pulled a 1.6x 60’ with those big swamper style tires. I was pretty amazed.

Steve Bohatch is the only red one running 11.7’s up there. Actually those aren’t big tires … there stock rims/tires. He is VERY consistant with the truck.

Steve’s truck is badass, and he’s a hell of a nice guy.

And where the hell were you last night?? … I wanted to see the v-dub go

Go boom? I was lying under it fixing the stuff I wanted to do over the weekend. :blah:

Your starting to dissapoint me Mark!!! …

Haha… Lookin Good? like the what scratch down the driver’s side from when it popped out of gear and rolled down my hill into my neighbor’s yard? Ha. And yes, Mario had a 2g GS-T with the gold “volks”. Anybody know who had the civic with the purple lug nuts?

SmokinDiesel, do you know the guy that had the big red Dodge diesel that was going 11.7s? I got lined up next to him…he pulled a 1.6x 60’ with those big swamper style tires. I was pretty amazed.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zymToV6kN8”]YouTube - 383 HSR Camaro at PRP 9/3/08[/ame]

not a bad truck!!

was there another black t/a with a 100 shot? I swear I ran against you the first two runs

Show up on Sunday and you’ll see it run. :burnout:

Good tread guys. Lots of videos, it inspires me to get back to the track.

hey anyone know the deal with that Lesaber that ran against SMK360’s car in the Vid. It sounded like it was Supercharged, but the 3.8 SC was never offered in the Lesaber, so it would have to been swapped and to run 14’s he would have been modded too. Looks like he was running a different set of wheels on the front, possibly DR’s???

naw i ran you once, then the other TA was an LS1. I think he was spraying 75 though (first runs with N2O).

Naw i ran with ya on one run, then you raced the guy who just put spray in his LS1 Formula.

hey anyone know the deal with that Lesaber that ran against SMK360’s car in the Vid. It sounded like it was Supercharged, but the 3.8 SC was never offered in the Lesaber, so it would have to been swapped and to run 14’s he would have been modded too. Looks like he was running a different set of wheels on the front, possibly DR’s???

It belongs to some younger guy who goes to Wyotech. It is an L67 swap. He’s got a 3.2" pulley and some other mods. He was running 14.7s. He was not on drag radials.

Dude was really into my 14.0 Regal.

did you end up racing him? I know he was wanting to.

Nah. He didn’t mention it to me. I was a good bit quicker than him (I ran 14.2, 14.0, and 14.1, he was going like 14.7-14.8). Seemed like a nice kid.

He wants to turn up the boost and tune it a bit. He said he was looking into the 13’s for next season. I told him to just spray it and get it over with, haha

So, I heard about a kid having his ankle ran over since he was being a dumbass not paying attention and walking with the cars going up to the staging lanes.