PRP TONIGHT? (AUG/02)

Ill be there with the camera. Capturing the ruckus. Not runnin the 240 quite yet tho.
Bunch of my buddies and alot of people are goin tonight? Thats what I hear :dunno:
:burnout:

I’ll be there:burnout:

I think ill be there in the mr2… Gutting the cat raising the boost… . What time is tnt till?

usually 10pm.

1030 i beleive i dident get out of there till 11:00 one night, its hot good luck anyone who goes…

we were going to go but its just to damn hot out.

did anyone go?

I was there…there was a bad ass dsm running high 10’s, i am pretty sure it smoked all the other street cars that night?? the wasnt a whole lot out there tho…this was the second time i went (prp):dunno:

kurt brown?

slowboy?

I was wondering the same thing? It could’ve been the black 2g that nate from slowboy has been messing with

not sure…but it was all blacked out…and I do believe it was a 2g

it was the black one from slowboy nate was tuning… nate was there and the kid seemed like an ass who owned it. I was there with my buddy and he was racing his evo mr. Silver one running only mid 13’s… He’s still learning to drive awd.

I really wanted him to race whitey!

the black 2g was a all 2nd half track car. pulled liek a mofo on top end. in typical dsm fashion, only 1 clean run the entire night from what i saw. also, his downpipe or something drags on the ground, as sparks fly from under the car.

regardless, car was bad ass looking watching from the stands. i was on the side of the track by the finish line, had nice view of top end. sounded to me he was in 3rd or i misheard a shift. as i counted 2 shifts then third gear was around mid track entire way through traps. i figured he would go through 4 gears, so i assume i didnt hear one.

either way, bad ass car. i dig the all black out.

looks like i am going to have to find a set of slicks for the next import event…

Amen.

nate isnt’ with sbr anymore and i dont’ think that car is involved much with it either…

ya he said he just tuned for them now…