PRP next month!!!

u need all the help u can!:kekegay:

he needs all the help he can…to beat me :burnout:

:rofl: dont think.maybe kolar

depends on who owns the car that particular week

hmm i can go and learn how to launch my car on what’s left of the clutch.

any 16 second cars wanna run with me?

does this mean that the grude matches between 1st try and jjs isnt going to happen till we have to put are studded tires back on in nov

huh? The el camino will be hitting the streets soon enough!

cool ; is that what your putting the spray on jeff . if you need some jets let me know

Mine will be ready to go slow! Got a cam and headers on the way… who knows what else, but might just go see what it runs before I do any work.

my land yacht will probably run 16’s…lol

we will have the Chevelle down there when it opens though…im excited to see what it runs.

yep :blue:
gonna see if get it running this weekend. start dialing it in/break the motor in and then spray it

no that will mean we just call justin to plow the street s for us

I never ran anything there that went faster than 16s lol! Had much faster cars, but never made it.

:kekegay:

whats so funny

his car has not moved on its own power yet!

i’ll be out there on sunday of opening weekend with a bunch of people from j-body.org. so if you want some slow cars to beat, we’ll be there

i’m hoping for low 14s this year, maybe a high 13 but thats doubtful

That’s what i’m talking about… slow goers

still dont think i’m gonna make openin day… its gonna be crowded and i realy hate that.

I’d race my truck now if I could, to find out how much the new 2" headers & 3" exhaust helped.

It still needs tuned, though. It’s driveable, but still not right. Hopefully I can get it on the dyno soon.