April 4th and 5th: PRP opening weekend

Whos all goin?

If my clutch gets here by then, Yes.

my car wont be ready but i will prob still go

prob will to hang out

will not be ready, and it will be packed.
Im aiming for the middle of march… I still need a headgasket, timing kit, waterpump, and finish the innovate install.

What time do gates open and what time does racing start? Is it gates open at 11 racing starts at noon? They don’t have it posted on their website.

I might bring up a quick sohc

hells yea bring the rhd to dial it in a little got to work a few bugs out to hit them single numbers

gotta get inspected still trying like hell but the techs wont pass my teg when it shootin flames…

im not going opening weekend, for the fact that its gonna be packed, and a lack of traction from the winter (not like there is alot anyway)

I will be there Apr 11th

Will be there Sunday the 5th, unless the forecast shows bad weather Sunday, then I will go Saturday

depends if i go or not :slight_smile:

Saturday, I’ll be there in the all black 2g talon.
The car is in 100x pieces on the garage floor as of today, But it should be in back together by friday…
Say hi.

I’ll try to be there Apr 11th too.

ew sick, ill be there rooting the dsm crowd on

i dont know about Saturday but Sunday sounds better might see some people up there

now i have to work sat so ill be up on sunday runnin the diesel

dont think I’ll be bringing mine out till my mods are all done. damn chrome valve stem covers and floor mats are fucking my shit all up.

I’ll probably come up and make a few baseline runs if it’s nice on Saturday…

LOL… few? This is PRP we are talking about here… :doh:

The new Fast and the furious on friday, then prp all weekend. What more can a ricer like myself ask for. YES!