April 4th and 5th: PRP opening weekend

i’ll be there… but not in the camaro…

bringing out the dodge eh?

yup… camaro has a blown tire and a dead battery.

I dont know if i can handle this weekend hahaha.

Not looking good according to the weather channel.

Not for Saturday, Sunday is looking FINE! :slight_smile:

Sunday I’ll be in Cleveland… I was really, really looking forward to tommorow. This blows.

Depends where you look…all three local TV stations still show no rain for Saturday…

Sunday definitely looks like the nicer day though…

Yeah, I tend to trust the Weather Channel more (they’re calling for morning showers), but I’m still going if it doesn’t rain so I hope the local stations are right.

del sol is still in pieces waiting for the tranny to arrive, but ill be running the evo for shits and giggles

Maybe this time I wont smash 2nd gear rev limiter so much… :doh:

hope the weather turns around

Weather is looking great for Sunday, what are you worried about.

only thing im worried is if it rains Saturday and doesn’t warm up the track will be wet and there fore it will be closed

No more rain…looking good for both days…

nope… already got rained out for today

You gotta be fucking shitting me.

April 4 - Rained Out
Due to current track conditions, the track will not be open today. The amount of rain all day yesterday and lack of warmth, the ground is very soggy and will turn to mud when anyone gets on it, bringing mud to the track area.

We plan to open tomorrow, Sunday, April 5th. Please check back on here or call the track tomorrow morning for updates!

It’s PERFECT RACING WEATHER TODAY!!!

Kfjldsa;fjdsaklfjsdaklf;jdas;fadsfsd

HAHA.

When we rented out Quaker City in april last year, it rained for an hour and a half straight in the middle of the rental.

After it stopped, we were running in a half hour, they got the track dried out that fast.

well got the car all ready and played with the lab top a little to change a few things wink wink

:doh: