April 4th and 5th: PRP opening weekend

did you get some race gas?

well just got home from a wedding and joe they data log my last pull on 36 psi so i found it and it’s all good

I will be there tomorrow with my girls Speed 6. Shes is gonna make a pass prolly but I wanna see what it will run. No go for my car this weekend I will be running at Norwalk next Saturday.

I will be there

hoping to be out there alil after 11

joe running sick as hell single cams

Had a terrible fucking day.

That is all.

what happened?

Aids?

I was car #636 and I had a pretty good day…

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ts2.jpg

Best time ever…10.97@126.02

And yeah, that’s a 1.59 60-foot with 235/60-15 ET Streets!!

Not a bad reaction time either if I do say so myself…lol

FINALLY cracked the 10’s!!

Sounds like your cars moving:burnout:

had a bad day.

boged bad 12.8@120
broken parts 12.2@93

damn. the track prep sounded pretty good. was there a lot of people there? how many runs were you able to make?

They only got in three runs. :eek3: I didn’t take the talon. I want to get it aligned before I try passing through the traps at 110+ mph, all four tires are toe out at the moment. I watched today.

I’m sure people were laughing at the black sprayed GTO trapping 95mph, fucking transmission.

Well, the track prep seemed no better or worse than usual…

We only got three passes…three major oildowns…first one happened about 15 minutes into the day!!

So what happ??

Donno yet, trans is letting go and banging rev limiter at the top of every gear, we checked fluid and it was at the top of the hatches on the dipstick, we even threw another half qt in there to see if we could get it to shift and it was not having it…

It is a built trans that has been in my car for 3 weeks now :confused:

Got my best 60’ ever, 1.74 with the new converter, but could not lay down numbers at the big end to match

Ahh ok

couldn’t get the Evo to shift for anything , surprisingly it was spinning coming out of the hole everytime , last run was the best missed 4th( bad syncros) went 12.9 at 117