April 4th and 5th: PRP opening weekend

how about that GTR???:wtf:

Whatever, I stayed away as everybody was too busy crowded around humping it. Seeing that tranny shatter all over the track would have made my day.

lol

He was not supp to run, I heard the tower bitching over the radios after he ran.

LOL ya Erabbit raced him in my car…

say didnt i race u last year at quaker???

I think so… I was up there for the benefit TnT early may, buckeyegoats track rental may 18th and Cruzin Few track rental towards the end of summer

yea that GTR was poop! Here is the video of tonydsrt4’s car. If he didnt have the boost leak car prolly would of went 12.4 on the DOT Slicks. To bad I didnt have my car out I would have loved to crush that Rice Rod!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNO4EBykpX4&feature=channel_page”]YouTube - tonydsrt4 Stock Turbo SRT Runs[/ame]

hahahaha “dammnnnnn look at that scar”

Wow that GTR is ugly as sin. Being polite…

i kinda find that rude. what the fuck does the scar have to do with anything.

dude you must be hell on trannys…lol

lol noone rips them gears harder than slater. joe needs to take him out for some fwd lessons : )

LOL I do drive cars very hard I slam gears and that probably affects everything but it just wouldn’t go in third and my 4th gear syncros are bad so I guess it’s not a bad time for a junk tranny, the del sol should be up be running this weekend so hopefully make it to the next test n tune with some LSD , might have found a set of cams to so maybe hitting 500whp soon to

i seen that GTR when i was leaving. i was like lol wtf is that. Its pretty damn fast though. its kinda a sleeper looking like that.

I’m not a GTR fan to begin with, but that’s a great way to screw up a 80k+ car.

why did they do that to the gtr, lowers head in disbelief

it is rude, but hearin that dude at the end of that video sayin that was pretty funny… first time i busted out laughin while in front of a PC in a long time.