Race Day!

PRP on Saturday, April 3rd…Who all is in?

Auto Parts Flea Market starts for the general public at 8AM, and a Test-n-Tune from 11AM-5PM.

ill be there

I should be up…hoping to break into the 11’s on motor.

Cool, sounds like a few of us will be there. Weather looks like it will be in the lower 70’s…should be a great raceday.

Im trying to get my car ready, I cracked the case of my transmission.

I might be. Doubt I will be racing though… the tune I have is only sub-par and I only have my stock pzero tires to race on.

i’m in for sure! that is, if i get the car done wed/thursday and retuned up friday adn it holds together

your taking me for a ride at some point haha

Can’t make the first 2 weekends. I will try to go April 18.

Extended T&T hours this Saturday because such nice weather is expected. 11am - 7pm

Eight hours of T&T!!

Holy fuck… did prp get new management?

damn, that is one long TnT. I dig it!

Darkstar’s mother told me the same thing last night.

There is going to be soooooo many people there they realized how pissed we be if we got 1-2 runs in. They extended so we get the typical 3-4 runs

shit, i may even come out for a 8 hour long session. what are they charging to race and spectate?

It’s $25 to Race. Auto Parts Flea Market/Swap Meet starts at 8am. Spectators get in free 8am-9am. After 9am spectators are $7.

mike you need your loop for the car? i have the new one on the floor here for you.

I’ll get it when I get a chance…I’ve been too busy with other crap to even stop down!!

i can give it to my brother and he can meet you in southepoint if that would make it easier.

Yeah. That’s no problem. I’m off monday and tues next week. But can get it to you any other day.