Race Day!

Transmission is all fixed, see ya there!

Had a rough few days trying to get the car back together but its running again. Feels ok. New converter is in and is much tighter…about 4200-4300 stall on 8.5 psi. Car used to hit 10 psi but now is hitting 8.5. Tune is still pretty good with some rough spots in the driveability areas due to new converter i guess and hot air but overall its ready to ride tomorrow…

Finally got the ole Bird to shift at the correct RPM. Did a few datalog runs and adjusted on the side of the road. We’ll see how it goes at 11AM lol.

Ummm…I heard a rumor that you may have purchased a new piece of shop equipment that I might be real interested in…

yep i should have it set up soon.

That would give me a real good excuse to stop down and get that loop.

By “soon” do you mean like one night this week or by the end of this month?

depends on how much time i have maybe this week. if not very soon.

Is that the big yellow piece of shop equipment that was there fri?

heard on the news cliff mine was closed. whats the details on that?

think they are fixing hillside by the bar. not sure how long gonna be closed though. closes monday. not real thrilled but oh well hopefully won’t take too long

Cliff Mine Road closure to cause detours, delays

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - 2 days ago

A closure on Cliff Mine Road is expected to cause congestion on other roads in North Fayette, Findlay, Robinson and Moon. Starting at 7 a.m. Monday, Allegheny County will close the two-lane Cliff Mine Road between Summit Park Drive and Schmidt’s Bar to repair a bridge that crosses Montour Run. Work will last 60 to 90 days, North Fayette Manager Bob Grimm said Thursday night. The detour will involve Enlow Road, Steubenville Pike, the Parkway West (Interstate 376) and the Montour Run…

:rofl: the way wpxi eplained it the enitre road would be closed :rofl:
Ohwell, gives a heads up to your customers

fuck thanks for finding that. was looking last week with no luck.

Just looked myself after you said till the bar, WPXI lied. glad followed it up. win / win

Thats a long ass time for that to be closed…That just smells of fail down at that stop sign and red light.

So…22/30 and down over Hankey farms then???

yes that is prob easiest way or go bayer road if familiar with that