PRP opening day moved to April 5th

Hey everyone,
i just got this email forwarded to me and i figured id share it with all of you.

Opening Weekend for Pittsburgh Raceway Park has been delayed. Due to the ground conditions and the amount of precipitation that has occurred over the last few weeks, it is unsafe to open the track. We apologize for any inconvenience. We hope that you all will understand our decision to delay opening.

We are planning re-opening Pittsburgh Raceway Park on April 5, 2008. This day will be Test n Tune Day, an Auto Parts flea market, and Swap meet. There will be NO GAMBLERS RACE on Saturday. However, Sunday April 6, 2008, we will have a GAMBLER’S RACE, along with our Regular Test n Tune.

The Racer’s meeting will be held on Sunday April 6, 2008 at Carmen’s Café, instead of the Mar 30, 2008. The time will be 5 p.m. Please mark your calendars accordingly.

The I.H.R.A. chassis certifications are being performed on the March 29 only! If you had scheduled a chassis certification for Sunday March 30, 2008, please contact the track for re-scheduling. The gates on Saturday March 29, 2008 Chassis Certifications will be open at 9 a.m. This date is not affected by any of the “Track Opening” delays. We appreciate your patience and understanding for all of the above changes. We look forward to seeing you all at our April 5th opening.

Thank you,
Track Management

:repost:…lol

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42753&highlight=PRP

lame i just got home and checked my mail…o well

my car isnt ready yet anyway.

gives me more time for the new cam now :smiley:

I need more time than that lol

Ha! already cancelled opening day…this is going to be another great year at prp i just know it!

i really wish quaker wasnt such a slow track id never those fucks at prp another dime

Norwalk time IMO :slight_smile:

when is intense racing track rental again?
didn’t see anything this year
we had a blast there last year