PRP 3/29

as everyone knows the tracks opening back up next saturday for a 12-5 TnT. lets figure out all whos gonna show up and see if maybe anyone would like to go out to eat afterwards at dinos in latrobe which has some of the best wings in PA

I am going to be there…probably racing with the performance winter tires still on :slight_smile:

Im going to TRY and make it! …

Wayne … May is the diesel event … Im holding a big get together with all the guys from cumminsforum … and we are going to convoy out to the track together … Interested in joining us?

ill be there

Ugh, I wish my car was close to being done. I’ve got the itch. Been since october since i’ve driven anything that would be considered remotely fast.

Don’t you mean wings…???:stick:

lol yeah woops need to fix that

diesel yeah an id love to go out with you guys just lemme know

Depends on how fast the rest of my parts come in.

i was planning on being there… but i will be out of town now

sucks…was hoping to see the new and improved 240 run

tryin to get my car ready for the track but most likely ill be watchin from the stands. ill be there though

Def not happening since my piping/bov is on backorder and I haven’t renewed registration yet.

Possibly.

i might take up the DD just to see what she can do

Still cant walk and the big turbos still not rebalanced : (

I may go out to get an idea of what my car is going to run like on my new tire setup. Plus I could use some “base” numbers before I go any farther.

Anyone have any guesstimates as to how many people will be there? I don’t want to wait like 3 hrs / run.

me no go. Camaro won’t be done until Sunday.

I might be out in the Saab though.

RUN THE SAAB ! ! !

hmm i might be there

I am moving… Any one want to help instead?