PRP tonite

I’m going tonite. Is anyone else. This will be the first time out for me this year.
Amwells and 87TA are goinh too.

i may to watch!

Hi buddy

hello honey

let us know how things go !!!

11.96@115.43 was my best. The DA was right around 3300ft. Pretty shitty track prep. I did have a 1.61 60ft and 4 12.0’s.

:cool:
i need to get back up there sooner or later

did you run with the slick cars?

Whats up guys. I talked with you guys last night. I have the red TA and I was there with my dad. We were BS’ing with you guys in the pavillion.
My best ended up being a 12.501 @ 107.88 with a 1.680 60’. Happy with my times I guess but I feel there is more there with some cooler weather. I raced an orange LT1 SS that was damn fast with JJ’s automotive stickers on it. Is that anyone here?

that was slowcamaro. that was his first time in the car.

Cool. I ran him twice and I think his best run was a 12.03. Im sure he’s pretty happy with that.
Alot of fast F-bods at the track last night.

it was 12.01, and you ran the car twice and him once. the previous owner ran the car the last run.

Either you are mistaking me or something because the same person drove the car both times I raced it. He was wearing grey running style pants. He beat me both times. First time he ran 12.39@116 and I ran a 12.51@107. Second run he ran 12.03@114 and I ran 12.64@108.

Oh, Maybe you are thinking of the red TA with flames on it. Mine has the firehawk style hood and I had convo pros with nittos on it.

its an ls1 motor in there!

cool! did you do the swap. I noticed it was pretty darn lopey too so Im imagining it had a nice sized cam?

sam did,my old motor!

no i’m right. he ran you and hit the brakes at the end, that’s why the 12.39. then the second run was someone else. it was the last run of the night.

It was the last run of the night so you must be right. Could of sworn the same guy was driving both times though.

they had the same gay pants on just a different shade of grey.