PRP Viper Wreck

Well im sure a few of you might already know but tonight at the track a kid with say a 98 Viper shifted to 2nd gear, the car got sideways, he overcorrected it, it spun out and pulled a Blue… but a lot worse, blew both airbags, smashed the rt 1/4 panel, rear bumper, tailight, wheel, front bumper / part of the upper hood I think (which is $14,999 in my CCC Estimating program for just the hood/fender combo). I just couldnt believe it… it was a site thats for sure. Anyone on here see it or get a digital pic / video of it??? If so that would be awsome.

Other than that I ran my bike for the 1st time, the 1st run it went 10.80@129mph … I was extremely impressed, mostly all of the liter bikes were not getting out of the 11’s, neither were any of the RC51’s. I do however think a gsxr 1000 went 10.90, im not exactly sure but im sure Quik could correct me on it. I also whooped up on this kids 954 thats on pittspeed, he called me out tonight at the track I beat him by a whole second. The other run was an 11.050 against quik who went 11.026 on a red light. The 3rd run I rode a 1st to 2nd gear wheelie 3/4’s down the track and still went 11.60. All in all it was a good night.

sucks to be him

got to pay to play

yeah he paid a hell of a lot after tonight im sure

I think we need to rename hitting the wall to something else… I only did a hundred or so bucks in damage lol

quik :cool:

:rofl:

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

nice kill and nice slips man!!! :cool:

man you got some really nice times for a 750… seriously… i think im going to put a motor in my 6r and sell it and buy one now!! :slight_smile: oh and fmf pipe looked sweet…

also didn t know quik was there… did he have blue neons? with a hot chic? i mean… reallly hot chic?

and one more thing… that kid that put the viper in the wall was soo imbarrassed that he wouldn t drive it out side the part … so he made the one worker for prp do it… total douche… owned the car for 10 days!! hahaha

really nice car…

when he smacked 2nd… that thing went nuts!

also how about the one track owner driving his buddy’s pro street car!! :nuts: he lost major control of it… spun it around… almost smacked the walls… fastasscamaro got half of it on vid … he put the camera down in the middle of it because it looked like it was going to be one hell of a wreck… but ill give the carman guy props for saving such a machine in the predicament he was in!!

i saw a bike there with blue neons but no girl

i meet that kid the day he bought the car(viper), he brought it into auto zone 5 minutes before we closed and was showing me and my buddy. it was sweet as fuck. he got it coz of a work settlement i guess, he got burnt really bad or something, got tons of money out of it and went down to like ocean city or something and bought it. paid 50k for i if i remember right.

and the guy that lost control of the pro street did actually skim the wall a lil on the front right corner of the bumper, gotta give him props for saving it, that bitch was everywhere.

and… get this, the driver of the viper that wrecked it wasn’t the owner. imagine ur buddy wrecking your fucking viper.

that… and i got a pic of him spinning around right before he tanked the wall, and what the car looked like after he pulled it off the track

will post when i go home sometime soon

wow… he wasn t even the OWNER!!! man i would feel like an asshole… the owner… was he a bigger kid? if so i saw him running down the track! after it hit the wall!!

i knew it would have something to do with a settlement… just a sense…

no the owner was a thinner guy but i think the big dude was with them, i didn’t know that guy, or the driver… but i know it wasn’t the owner driving it coz i ran down and saw him get out and took pictures. the owner had a black hat on

i still can’t believe how little time he had that thing for

i bet he’ll shit when he finds out insurance won’t cover it

if it’s even gone through yet…
like said he hasn’t even had it long, he brought it up and showed me the day he got with which was like 10-11 days ago

oh yea, i didn’t even think of the fact that he was racing it

they’ll prolly tell him to stick it up his ass

its the same guy i rocked last week
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/m/r/mro131/dragstrip/bluevsviper.AVI

if it is him, i’m betting that’s why he made the mistake of having someone else drive it. maybe he thought his buddy would do better

see jay you started a new sport, wall banging!

seriously thou, you don;t buy a car that you can afford, u buy a car you can afford to fix. If he spent his last dime on the car he’s fucked. Who lets their friend drag race a viper? This is why some many fast cars end up with “light roll over” you got idiots that own them. there has to be a douche bag box that you check off to buy a viper, never met a cool person yet that had one. Its not like i care about a viper anyway, i’ll never own one. Vettes are way better for the dollar.

I actually have to agree with you on the douche bag comment. That car just screams “I have a small dick, and pay for sex”.

I would not buy one if i could afford one. To be honest, theyre not a real performer for what you pay either

Viper = clownshoe

For that money, my car would have a dancing horse on the hood.

dunno what kindve Ferrari you’re buyin for $80,000

but if i could afford an $80,000 Viper, I could buy a $120,000 Ford GT, and pretty much beat any car on the road