Am I the only person who thinks THIS when you see a Rice Burner?

http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT0018.JPG

LOL, I am going to get a new asshole for this one.

At Any rate, the new project is ON. Hope nobody thought I was kidding! I am not even going to speculate, I will let the results speak for themselves when the time comes.

http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT0019.JPG

/end Attention Whore

Does this mean youl race some ppl this year :stuck_out_tongue:

Whatever the project is, im sure its gonna be a ton of fun… good luck!

What is your upgrade program going to look like? FI?

I really think you should upgrade those half shafts first so that isn’t your excuse

good luck with your upgrade path. hopefully you’ve researched what you are gonna do like j is somewhat implying- instead of throwing all your money at someone and hoping for the best :tup:

that being said in the end youre bound to have a very fast 100mph-200mph car :smiley:

im sure the 0-100 wont be too shabby either

Nice… That first picture is hillarious…
Let the results speak, but let us know what the path to the results is

What are your plans for this car?

I think he is going built TT

Isn’t obvious, he’s doing a JDM B-series swap. After all who needs coffee cans for pistons, when you have a turblo honda powered viper. :tup:

can’t wait to see what you’re doing and what the results are going to be :tup:

:tup: to local super cars

cool maybe next time im pacing u down southwestern ull actually play:P

^^lol

lol

Thanks to all, it should be a quite interesting end product, thats for sure.

Basically, it is going to be a fully built, blueprinted and balanced short-block with billet rods and forged pistons, moly-coated rod bearings, double-keyed crank snout, and billet mains. Heads are going to be done by Greg Good, Valvetrain will have composite lifters and aluminum roller rockers. Engine will be Dry-Sumped with a 6-stage roots type pump-integrated in a custom billet oil pan. Either going with a Tilton twin-disc clutch, or a spec stage 3+…undecided. Transmission is getting a full G-force upgrade, Differential will be a Quaife, and then Unitrax VSP shafts. Obviously, fuel system will be upgraded as well as engine management.

Power adder will be a custom designed Paxton novi-2000 blower with FMIC. Current goal is 750 RWHP on 91, 850 RWHP on 93, and 1000 RWHP on a race gas mix…6, 8, and 12 PSI respectively. I have of course left out details, but you get the idea what I am doing.

Every single peice of this package is designed to my specs, and every bit of work will be done by me, except for the head porting, and Quaife differential install. My goal by Spring is to have the engine and transmission built, and in the car. I want to break them in with no power adder in the spring. Then, efforts will be shifted to the diff, and shafts. Next, comes the blower, mid-summer hopefully.

Next year will either be a continuation of this project if I get too strapped for cash during this, or if goes as planned, wheel, moton shocks, and Venomaero front bumper time.

Nice Im gonna have to come over and check this out…

That takes “clean engine bay” to a whole new level. :slight_smile:

Why would you want to do that? I am thinking you should enlist the help of a professional before you blow some coin

i’m not even gonna ask how much this whole “project” costs lol