Am I the only person who thinks THIS when you see a Rice Burner?

Probbley just as much as it costs to get reliable 1000whp…with a reliable drivetrain out of a Fbody, 240sx, Supra. RX7…

it’s not cheap … i’ve calculated a similar setup on the vette with “corvette tax” i can only imagine it with “viper tax”

PS - go with the tilton over the SPEC there’s not much comparison

not exactly, cuase a viper costs a LIL bit more than those cars lol

Considering SRT’s dont have Half Shafts, that would be quite difficult to do smartass. And jesus… you are still lingering on that thing? How many times have I had to tell you that racing every person like yourself is not what I set out to do? If you guys want to race a Viper, go find a bunch of your friends (ha) and get together with them to buy one. You can each then take turns racing it around Buffalo and against whoever you want.

Wow, you are a fucking retard. And are you considering yourself a professional? LMAO. First of all, this is a never before tried setup, hence, why it is to MY specs. Adding a power adder into the equation before everything else is worked out is just fucking stupid- and apparently so are you.

Now get the fuck off my thread and go back to playing with Nitrous…it seems thats all you are good at.

The only reason the Spec and Tilton are even in the running together is the costs Vs. Longevity of the two. They have similar power handling capability, but the Tilton is over 6x the cost of the spec. Unfortunately, so few Tiltons are being run in the Vipers, that it is difficult to gauge their average lifespan.

well…

Hope to see you out in the spring :tup: looks like a nice setup.

LoL. Good to see youre getting going on it. Mark sent me a pic message on my phone of the motor pic and i was like wtf lol. Good luck with it I am sure I will see you around next time I go out with him. Sounds like you will also be busy this winter :smiley:

I heart 850 rwhp on pump

Hey… mistakes can happen in a good way I guess! LOL

Seriously though, I know of your car, and I know JNJ built it. Thats all fine and good, and I will run you next summer if the car is finished, but I am NOT running anyone from a Dig. I am setting up the car with road race suspension, and I am definitely not running slicks or anything of the sort. I absolutely will not sacrafice the cars handling ability to launch from a stop, or gut my interior or any of that crap to save a few pounds for that matter, while we are on the subject. 30 or 50-150 good for you? Anything beyond that is suicidal.

Oh- and if your blows up and parts of it hit my car, JNJ gets to pay for it.

are you going to do trackdays with this then?

have you done trackdays before putting in an 850+hp motor?

its funny cause…you’ll race from a roll when you have 850 wheel but when you were stock you wouldnt race at all…dont like to loose i guess…and if youre goal is 1000 wheel on pump couldnt you do it with out the build on the motor??? i thought these things were putting down like 800+ on pump???

… at the direction this thread is going

:tup:
To a sweet-ass ride, becoming even more… uhh… sweet-ass.

1000whp is a dyno queen regardless of what anyone says. It won’t be really “good” at any sort of racing in any sort of streetable trim.

You’re building it because you want to. Nothing wrong with that. Huge kudos for doing so much yourself. Hugely jealous myself.

Current goal is 750 RWHP on 91, 850 RWHP on 93, and 1000 RWHP on a race gas mix

Don’t see anywhere that it says 1000RWHP on pump.

Nor do I see how something putting down 800 on pump is = to 1000 on pump. Quite a diff. there.

I thought I heard something go b00m

That is great that they don’t have half shafts, that will save you some money in buying those heavy duty ones.

Dan if I wanted to hear an asshole make noise I would’ve farted.

On a smarter note, which you might not understand. If the combination is built for forced induction there is no reason not to run it from the start. Break the engine in how it will live the rest of its life. Do you think places that built custom turbo setups with new motors break the engines in with no boost? Sure they don’t max it out, but they don’t unbolt it. I know you speak from inexperience and are a bit frustrated for whatever psychological reason. So I invite you to speak your mind to me next time you see me out

HA HA HA you are a funny little man. Don’t worry if you do race Chuck (which you won’t) I am sure he will be ahead of you the whole way. Chuck’s car runs right now, you are still just bullshit and a few pictures.

It probably cost a good amount so he needs every penny he can get, so will you finally give him his 3000GT service manual back so he can sell it to fund the project

6psi on 91 =750rwhp / 8psi on 93 = 750rwhp / 12psi on racegas mix = 1000rwhp

I’m real interested to see how this works out. I didnt know you could pull an extra 100rwhp with 2psi and 2points of octane. Maybe its a viper thing? What do you expect rwTQ to be?

:rofl:

I may attend some of the ViperDays events, I would certainly de-tune it for road race use.