Am I the only person who thinks THIS when you see a Rice Burner?

yeah i said over 800 on pump… also why dont you ass hump and suck his dick while your at it…tunning is your friend, its hard to believe but ive seen stock ls1’s with over 700 wheel with FI and they have lasted about 3-4 months all with amazing tunning.

also dan id like to see your fuel set up cause i dont think you’ll gain 100 wheel with 2 psi…but thats just me…also if your gonna road race ect why dont you get a roots type blower like the roe one??? also a good matched set of turbos for your set up could be better too…dont have to worry about changing supercharger oil all the time…

im gonna have to call you out for next year i think i want to see how youre road race car stacks up against my dads road race car. let me know

dont run your mouth either when the person in question isnt there either thats what brings all this on you.

There is a difference- you see it how you want to. When I was stock, I didnt want to race people, it wasnt what I bought the car for. The tables have turned, and I am going to have to race people to show what I am capable of building, and to shut some of the losers out there up who cant seem to understand why someone would buy a Viper and not race it. When I was stock, I had nothing to prove…at the end of the day, I was still the one driving the Viper. When I am the one building it- yeah, I have something to prove now.

Goal is 1000 RWHP on a race/pump mix. OEM shortblock is capable of 1000 Crank HP without a build, but at that point it is still very sesative to tuning issues, as you are riding on the ragged edge. The weak link is the pistons from 2000+, as they are hypereutectic and have short ring lands, and a very thin deck. 1996-1999 Gen2 engines are all Forged, and a little more forgiving. No sense in not building the rest while its apart anyway how I see it.

Trust me, I know totally that 1000 RWHP is going to be damn near useless without all out slicks and conditions optimal. I will most likely de-tune to 750 the majority of the time, but I am doing to to prove I CAN do it. I have multiple customers waiting on something like this.

edit see my above post becasue i edited it. ill be back to argue in like 30 minutes

We already know you are an asshole so you really have nothing to prove. Did Jay give you your book back yet?

Wow seems like you have some stupid ass people waiting on you. Do these people know how many engines you have built & tuned?

Oh I can’t wait this might be better than Desperate House Wives tonight

It wasnt supposed to work out, they were just numbers off the top of my head. at 6 PSI, the car will more than likely make 650-750 RW, at 8 PSI 750-850, 10 PSI 800-900, and 12-14 PSI should see 1000 RWHP.

These are generally the numbers Gen-3 Vipers are seeing on STOCK engines with just piston swaps, +~100HP which I should see from the other mods being done at the time.

Expected RWTQ should be between 950 and 1050 at 1000RWHP, generally Tq falls within 100 of the HP on modded Viper engines.

JNJ…wow, you are a loser that has NO idea what he is talking about. I am not even going to reply to you, it is not worth my time.

no u need to restate that. you’d race the cars you knew you would beat, and give the bs “i didn’t buy a viper to race with it” excuse to anyone with a remotely fast car. the tables haven’t turned, your just gonna end up doing the same thing, just with the next tier of cars, but still not the ones your afraid of losing to. oh and just an FYI, not everyone wants to suck your nuts because you own a viper, contrary to what you might believe “at the end of the day, i was still the one driving the viper” :rolleyes:

also like how the “i won’t race from a stop” excuse has already come out, that didn’t take u long

-see post above to FastMoFo, those numbers werent exactly calculations.

-Roots type blowers on Vipers (as I have found out) have their fair share of problems, I do not want to deal with them. Not to mention that cannot be intercooled, and do not produce big gains past 8 PSI due to thermal problems.

-At this time, I do not want to go the TT route.

-Run my mouth? yeah. whatever. you heard what yout friends wanted you to hear. Brings all what on me? Besides you digging up the past that has nothing to do with this- when you dont know what really happened anyway, and JNJoke being his usual bitch self, this thread is fine.

What? I never raced ANYBODY except Viper owners and a porsche TT owner. Um… so how does this make sense?

And yeah, I said it above, I was still the one driving the Viper when some of the people around here were trying to degrade me based on the fact I wouldnt race them. Truth hurts eh?

also like how the “i won’t race from a stop” excuse has already come out, that didn’t take u long

Excuse? LOL. No, I am just not building my car for that purpose. Its a Viper. a ROAD RACE inspired SPORTS CAR. not a muscle car that cant turn to saves its ass… I am not going to turn it into one to please some people here. I am building it for a bunch of reasons, but racing stoplight to stoplight for everyones amusment is not one of them.

really because i do recall you trying to race me when my car was automatic from like a 45-50 roll down NFB

LOL, uh… OK? I dont exactly recall this, but whatever. Did I look over at you and give you some kind of sign to race? No. did I beep? No. Are you confusing a Viper going fast down the street in the same direction as you as a race? Obviously, yes- seeing as the only people I have seriously raced ARE Viper owners and a specific Porsche TT owner. Other than that, sorry if you thought I was racing. Between the 6 dozen cars a day that try to go speeding past me when I am driving around, I dont exactly pay attention anymore.

truth hurts? which one? the one where i say i honestly would never pay the amount of money you did for that car? and that your too superficial to understand the fact that people arent jealous? ah yea i think thats it

Whatever floats your boat dude.

hrmm like after 11pm no other cars on the road, a white viper sitting next to me revs and floors it then slows back down. So who else other then you would that be? And what else would that mean? And ya badazz was in the car with me and we were both laughing at you for trying to pick a race with an automatic fbody from a 45 roll.

When I was stock, I had nothing to prove…at the end of the day, I was still the one driving the Viper. When I am the one building it- yeah, I have something to prove now.

I’m kinda confused. Your statements are contradictory…Are you building your car for other people? or for yourself? Essentially you are saying that you didn’t buy the car to race it, but because you have to prove something to someone, you are building it, but then you say that at the end of the day it doesn’t matter because you’re the one with a viper. I don’t think you have to prove anything to anyone because there are others who have built vipers before…not like you’d be the first :wink: We know what they’re capable of. I just hope that if you put all that time and money into it that you’re not just building a 800HP conversation piece.

lol I love it Dan posts info on what he is doing to his car…says he will race next year…

JnJ You want a cookie…You built 1 car in 4-5 years that hasnt blown up and was actually quick…Don’t make me refrence failed attempts.

Now you think your some master tuner/engine builder woo wooo

Edit: How many Vipers have you worked on/built JnJ? I didnt know you were an authority on them.

Edit Edit: LOL Yea Dan hasnt worked on other Vipers and tuned FI Vipers before sarcasm

how does this go from a thread about someone modding up their car to people bringing in past drama?

Yippie some of you may hate Dan…some of you may like him…

He was posting a thread and informing people what he was doing…

Automaticly a certian group of people start bashing whatever he posts.

Everytime someone on this board posts what they are going to do or have already done people jump on them…

Examples:

Whoever it was with the VW who got the free kit…everyone jumped on him…

People were ripping on the quality of the turbo kit on a focus in another thread…

Suddenly everyone on here is a expert and only puts out the highest quality best work :bloated:

A lot of hate going on here.

I really have no interest in these kinds of cars, but there’s one statement that stood out to me here most.

How on earth is a dodge viper supposedly being built with regards to it’s suspension/handling?