Am I the only person who thinks THIS when you see a Rice Burner?

Um… ok, that doesnt sound much different than ANY time I take my car out. Was I giving a ride to someone? I could have been tuning or checking something…? I have no idea.

Sherm first you stop being an asshole, then you find someone else dick to suck (Mr. Lesser). If you want to give me a cookie that would be great, make it a chocolate chip. I also think I have been building and tuning cars for 12 years now so Chuck’s Firehawk is no fluke. I started working on cars when you discovered your dick and your right hand. I never said I was an authority on Viper anywhere in this thread. Most of my customers are F body and Y body people

800hp and the car wont see anything past 60mph, kinda sucks.

I dont see where you get the contradiction, maybe you are reading it wrong.

-When I bought my Vipers, I did not buy them to race people. This was BEFORE I starting doing major work on them and became a distributor for their parts.

-As time has gone on and I have gotten more involved with the Vipers around here, I decided I need to build my own car, in order to prove what I CAN do. While building a car isnt rocket science, proving you can put a 20,000$ engine back together and have it work correctly says more than putting a 1000$ engine together in the customers’ mind- even if the difficulty is the same. Its a little different when the guy claiming to be able to do something to YOUR car is already driving an example of what will be done.

-While its true that there are many places that work on Vipers, put it into perspective… maybe 50 in the ENTIRE country? Compared to Corvette and Camaro shops, its somewhat rare.

-The package I have put together has NOT been done before. Many of the components I am using do not even EXIST in Viper variations yet, I am working with the manufacturers to have them made. If I can get something to work better than what is out there for a reasonable price, I have the ability to profit from it.

-Even if I never raced anyone until the day I die, the car will not be a conversation peice. I dont think (most) of you have any comprehension how fast and aggressively I usually drive when it permits. Just becuase I dont do it while driving next to someone doesnt make it any more or less enjoyable for ME- hence why racing has never really been my thing.

LOL, Hey, I got a speeding ticket for a 61 in a 45, so blow me.

And I also bet I am one of the few on this board who has seen just south of 200 MPH on 4 wheels… so…

Ohhhhh now I am impressed. I want to buy myself a Viper and bring it to Viper Speciality Performance to get some work done. Will you cut me a deal on labor seeing as I tried to get your service manual back numerous times?

1 fast car in 12 years that didnt blow up my bad…

So maybe going on year 13 you can get a car in the 10s?

Maybe you should try another hobby instead of drag racing…I heard autox is fun.

im betting a few more people have seen that then you realy think, and in cars much less powerfull then an srt10… such as my 175 mph range riding shotty in a 30th ann. camaro

try getting a 65 impala up to 130mph on a stock 283 and a touchy 700r4 tranny, thats much more inpressive … then turn around and use the same impala to chase down a 4wd blazer (95+ bodystyle) on the dirt backroads the other side of town

top speed isnt realy that hard to acheive as long as you have the available space … such as the 11 mile straight away just north of laramie wyoming … which sees maybe 2 cars worth of traffic an hour

i mean come on … it takes 130hp to push a car to 125mph … i sure as hell hope you can manage just under 200mph with a 500 hp viper

Going 125 is a joke…even going 150-160 can be done in stock Fbodys/Vettes…Its a whole diffrent story to go 175-180+

There are a lot of aerodynamics involved in doing close to the 200mph mark safely or at all.

Oh yeah I forgot my customer list keeps growing because I do bad work, and build bad combos, or build stuff that blows up all the time.

Maybe you should try sucking dick less and be your own person. At least I could respect you then

When is GSX coming back to make this somewhat interesting because arguing with Sherm is like watching old people have sex

hmm thats funny ive seen almost that on 2 wheels and 140 on 1 wheel and ive been over that in my pops car so i would keep comments to yourself about things you dont know about…and if you try to quote that last line for me it aint gonna work so ill bring up what i know…

when i wanted to race you stock for stock to prove a point on how most people that by expensive ass sports cant drive them when the call out came at starbux you said lets strap it on the dyno then we’ll we see whos faster…WTF WTF

then when me and andy(99 civic si from other board caem to starbux) we said to you and your doctor friend which has the red one(no problems with him) that we just came from the track and saw 7+ of them with young drivers all pulling 13’s or slower some in the 14’s you said it cant be true and they must ahve been fake… you just couldnt believe a doge viper…OMG…ultimate road race/straight line speed car…hahahahahaha…hive me a fucking break…could run those shitty times…

so i called you out and you sat there and said shit when i wasnt there to everyone like oh he’ll never win ect ect and saying all this shit…i just wanted a race from a dig to show that these cars werent all that great and a better driver with a lower rated car could whoop up on a more expensive/more power car designed to do racing and not really considered a daily driver…

now before you say blah blah well they couldnt drive ect i know theres peopel, who cant drive vettes, porsches, ferrari’s ect but donyt run your mouth saying you have the most amazing car ect ect and this that and the other thing…if you think it can do it then prove it by showing us how it is done…i have run 30+ in the 1/8th of 7.80 at 94+ and a handful of runs in the 7.7’s with 1.7’s for 60’s and traps of about 93+. ive taked to everyone and they say at nyirp maybe a low 7.60 to very high 7.50 in the 1/8 would be possible and i would have a good chance at the stock zo6 record…and these runs are made on the stock goodyear’s… so i know i can drive my car to the potential…and i wanted to run you so you could shut up and stop talking smack…BTW the record is now 11.71 at 118.4 for totally stock…c5 z06

also you havent accepted my call out for YOUR road race project against MY families all ready done road race car…details 2000 vette with FI thats all you need to know…

to be continued

Where are the results??

Yippie you have been selling parts to people…Maybe you can be the next summit.com

You got any dyno or track results?

Like I said you made one fast car in 12 years…

I can talk about your impressive results…we threw together a cam only car with STOCK LS1 heads and heavy chrome wheels that out dynoed your custom JnJ cammed car with LS6 heads and light as factory wheels…by what 40+wheel HP…

And your right we have only been doing this for a year or so :lol:

Bah you suck, the crowd wants more

So are you dyno racing now? Like I explained to your stupid ass before peak HP number don’t mean shit. Area under the curve and lots of useable power and torque are what counts in building a fast combo. Not some top end Trex car that makes dick for torque until 3700+ rpms.

Make fun of Jeeves car all you want, but fact is it was pretty quick and the results where very impressive for the people he raced.

I thought you “put your car back to stock” not that long ago?

I saw that race between you the mustang GT and the 350z …then not a week or so later I saw the 350z knock off 112 trap speeds at the 1/4…

:wtf:

also you say your working with manufacturing companies to get one off parts that arent made for the vipers yet…awfully risky…maybe theres a reason they dont make them in the first place…its gonna be funny when all your one off parts blow apart your motor.

waiting for response/rebuttle

If you want to turn this into some internet racing debate about whois faster…

I know Cougarspeed beat you…and I know the Viper beats Drews camaro :lol:

you are the king dyno, drag strip number comparo racer

well since kyle (2turboz) drives a lot better then patrick(sorry patrick) the car is capable of a 116-117 in the 1/4 as it sits…plus on top of that my heavy ass wheels that arent stock weigh a little bit more then what the stock z06 wheels weigh so i lost a lot there…either way it doesnt matter i ran a amazing time stock do i dont have nothing to prove i have tons of slips from shitty lancaster so whatever…

me and kyle built the 350z so im glad it beat me…it shows that our work is top notch, so it really doesnt matter…also kingsario ran a really high trap and we were pretty even for the most part…i think he was close to 120 so whatever

shifting a car isnt easy when racing but i guess you wouldnt know…besides whats with all the love towards dan…slurp slurp…

to be continued

Sherms girlfriend list:

1. Mark Badazz until the hood ride
  2. Cougarspeed - until he disappeared
  3. Twisted - still on & off lovers
  4. Dan Lesser - CURRENT

Time for Desperate House Wives

i want rematch nowwwwwwwwww then cause my car shut off and i decided it was done for the night…i know you dont beleive it but whatever. i was pulling 3rd on you and it shut off…whatever 6 speed is hard so i guess you beat me me and drew hahahaha…i dont see your car out p’owning people so whatever