Am I the only person who thinks THIS when you see a Rice Burner?

:cry:

the 125 comment was just an example of how much hp it takes to get 1/2 way there, usualy with good aero, the 2nd 1/2 takes a lil more then double the hp as the first 1/2, due to the law of diminishing returns

hell, the T-bird supercoupes can push to 160 if you do an ecu hack and remove the limiter, and i know for a fact that stock body 30th anniversary camaro has done 175 with, if memory serves me properly, a cam swap which resulted in a improperly installed intake gasket on one side that made the ecu freak out every so often, and the power programer BS

im still wondering how an irs car doesnt have rear half shafts tho ā€¦

Dude it is a Viper (the ultimate car) so it really doesnā€™t matter, maybe it breaks the laws of physics

You of all people should quote that commentā€¦You havent had your own car out in 4+ yearsā€¦

Lots of people to pwn in 30-40degree weather because driving sideways at 60mph is fun :tup:

JnJ since you the ultimate combo godā€¦Why isnt you could not get a cammed LS6 motor over 39X hp on a dyno you claim reads highā€¦When bolt on LS1 cars have been been pulling 340-360 on the same dynoā€¦in warmer weather?

I have borrowed peoples T56 Fbodys and raced with themā€¦I didnt have a probblem shifting quickā€¦and I donā€™t even own a manual car :wtf:

Its a poor excuse to claim you canā€™t even drive your own carā€¦

And lastlyā€¦If you could strap a blower on a Mustang GT with bolt ons(A car that only traps 102-103)ā€¦have no probblem trapping 117-118(right where you claim your z06 is) everyone would be going that routeā€¦

Everybody need to zoloft up on this thread, yo.

You will never change. If there is no one to race now what stopped you from racing Jeeves this summertime?

Dynos are for TUNING, making a comparison between two different days is pretty stupid because barometic pressure, humidity and temp changes. Jeeves car ran pretty good against Justinā€™s Z06, and it also ran pretty good against Tedā€™s Cobra. When will you stop dyno racing. How the car runs is what matters

Its really a shame I didnt get a chance to run Jeeves carā€¦I rember last time when I beat him and you threw a hissy fitā€¦and claimed I had nitrous.

Would have been intrestingā€¦

I guess we will have to race in springā€¦

I went low 12s on slicks with a stock convertorā€¦and not so amazing 60 for an auto carā€¦tagging the limiter for a bit on the 2-3 shiftā€¦meh im sure it would have went fasterā€¦didnt get a chance to tune for the gear change.

I guess you should race in the spring, better get some more parts. I didnā€™t throw a hissy fit I think it was your woman friend who propagated that

Did anyone ever see this, and do you have a timeslip or is this more bench racing

:lol: crazy whores

There kicking around somewhereā€¦I will autograph a copy for youā€¦

Did anyone see this and do you have a timeslip or did this happen at a secret track on your little vacation in Texas.

Tagging the limiter and tune for the gear change?? You you finally purchased tuning software after talking about it for 2-3 years.

You wouldā€™ve went faster is MORE BENCH RACING

Yes correction sorry to bench raceā€¦I obviously would have went slowerā€¦

Next time I go get any of my tires/car parts out of storeage I will grab a timeslip for youā€¦

I have had access to tuning software for a whileā€¦Didnt really have a lot of time this yearā€¦to be out and about at the track and what not though not a priority.

Hopefully this coming season I will be out more.

Since your the combo godā€¦Why donā€™t you put any NA LS1 car from your shop up agaisnt my car NA at the track this summer? You can think about it and get back to me :slight_smile:

Since I love the dyno so muchā€¦I should probbley update the numbersā€¦I think I was the first car on the dynoā€¦and the correction factor was changed since then and my numbers would have been higher :lol:

wow ā€¦ i was stupid to miss that obvious answer ā€¦ its obviously a solid axle irs car

this thread is gay-

in jeeves defense, dyno numbers mean nothing, and broad straight curves > mountain peaksā€¦

his car is alot faster than many of u might think, i know, but ill let his car do the speaking

Back to page 1,where it was about the whole viper mod thing going on lolā€¦

Sounds like it will be fast :tup:

Yeah, I heard rumors that is JDM Weed Eater? I heard they are putting down 1.230 HP now a daysā€¦

coughubrfcough

Edited for you :slight_smile:

So your timeslips take up SO much space they are in storage with your tires. Sounds like a nice excuse.

I am pretty sure Jeeves car would beat you right now, but if you donā€™t want to race him I am sure you can race Angelo. That will be an NA LS1 car. I will have to check with him but I am sure he will have no problem running next to you at the race track

:tup: nice viper and i hope your plans work out.

buttttā€¦i wouldnā€™t brag about being the one who goes home at night driving a viper.

im not jealous of you, or your car.

I drive a VWā€¦and thats saying a lot.

Iā€™d rather not drop 100k into a car, you can only drive 3 months out of the year. And youā€™ll lose more than most of that, when it comes time to sell/blows up.

Maybe when my reliable VW passes your ass blown up on the thruway, ill pick you up.