most of u probly wont like me but ill change

well the reason for the title is because i am a ricer. yes u can all make fun im used to it by now. but i want to change my ways and out some speed in my car. i own a 97 civic dx coupe its bone stock as we speak right now but i want to swap my b16 for the b18 and throw just a small turbo in it nothin special just to give me that little push…

hope i fit right in and yes u can slander me for now for bein a ricer!

tom

how are you a ricer?

do you have 18 inch rims or a giant wing on a FWD car

if not, and you dont have some gaudy bodykit and think your stock cars FAST.

then you arent a ricer, you just drive a foreign car.

welcome

well i do have to body kit/paint job i bought a wing but then sold it… i know for a fact my car is not fast hence my name. i dont pull up to every car rev my engine and race them. and i didnt cut the end off my exhaust and put a tip on it i have a full headers back.

im not a honda guy but i thot the b16 swap was the shit? b18 now? all these crx kids around my neighborhood are saving up for b16’s, wtf does the b stand for any ways?

:picard:

welcome

thanks well vtec sounds cool that and i can add that extra 5 hp by puttin the vtec sticker on my car ha

VROOOOOMMM
http://a221.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/26/l_6efe9aa8de0bb00d85f74ad346a4ee5c.jpg

you’re on the right track. just don’t “pimp” it out that’s usually my criteria for ricing. performance and clean styling is what I personally like. welcome. :wiggle:

oh and you should just turbo the b16 if it’s already in there. if you really want a newer motor go k20!

I raced him for pinks:meh2:

I cant even read what you’re saying.

I wish.Then that abomination of a car would have been crushed by the other guy.

Welcome to the boards…Hope the project turns out well

yea me 2 well my engine has about 40k on it so i want a “newer” engine
ill try and get a pic of what my car looks like right now

then thats a problem.

welcome…and if your gunna swap out the b16…go for the k20 :tup:

Maybe if there was punctuation, a full sentence, or words that were not typed with numbers I could read it.

am i the only one to realize a 97 civic coupe stock has a d16, not a b16?

am i losing my mind?

i think im right though.

and if you have a d16 a stock block will hold low boost ok for a while, just do that. sohc vtec y00

well unless you are getting the dash with it most motors you buy will have at least 30-40k on them. and k20 is pretty new :slight_smile: oh well i did love the gsr motor i had in my ek.

k20’s rule.

/thread

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f145/dumpsterdivertom/Snapshot2008-01-0923-28-46.jpg

as of right now its just sittin. i got the clean look now i want to add the boost…

(dont mind the steelies if anyone wants them ill take what ever u want or for jack stands. no bends or cracks)

Was it supposed to be the Honda Motorsports logo?

http://www.4x4review.com/quads/honda/images/honda-logo-med.jpg

yea at first i wanted old school scalops (i think spelled wrong) but keepin it strickly honda was a better idea