Am I the only person who thinks THIS when you see a Rice Burner?

didnt ur wheel just fall off?

sry i had too

i forgot you and jay my bad…

wooo hoooo

Page 5 :tup:

Winter call outs are only fun when they happen in the warm weather so lets get that call out thread going! and then the poll thread to see which ones are least likely to happen, we can even put $ in to pay out for the odds takers :slight_smile:

look at the video…the z06 is better from a dig then it is from a roll… looks like in the vid i just keep pulling from a stop. the roll was even kinda i pulled a half a car. plus he claims he was running 12 psi or 9psi which is more then te regular bolt on kit and is pushing the stock motor…i dont see you running any numbers what were your times 1/8th and 1/4 when you ran a low 12…what were ur trap 60’ ect ect…if you dont have a scanner then post all the stats…
im waiting

Tag Team back again, WHOOMP THERE IT IS :whip:

Justin, Sherm’s time slips are in storage with his tires and the rest of his car parts. :cjerk:

Sherm did you car go low 12’s in the real world or did this happen in the MATRIX. I already know the answer so I invite you to take the blue pile and welcome to the real world

eweee-z tony…lol

wow, is there any room left on this kids nuts? you guys are all riding them so hard i cant even find a place to stand…

:tif:

I have the same weed wacker.

cliffs on this for those of us that didn’t stay on the internet all night arguing?

Lets all chip in some cash and get a cash prize going for a Sherm/JNJ fight… who can host?

Yeah what the fuck is wrong with people on this forum??? I am a member of several different car forums and not one of them has as much hate as there is on this site. You can’t talk about doing shit to your car without someone saying, “That sucks, blah blah is better.”
I was interested to see what this guy was going to do with his Viper as I don’t hear of a lot of modded Vipers around here. But now its a total clusterfuck of retards arguing. Good work.

good luck with the project :tup:

Good luck with the project, I’d like to see how it turns out.

BEST POST IN THIS ENTIRE 5 PAGE THREAD

I am so confused.

atleast my oil cap stays on :wink:

and ill take bad wheel bearings anyday over a engine problem.

X 2…

I guess Howie that you had to be involved in all the drama almost over a year ago, and hang out in the same spots that these people do…

I just can’t believe that some people are so stuck on drama that has happened well over 6 month’s ago…

But then again, I can see where some of these people are coming from.

haha, i know. i get into internet brawls with people, but then i am there best friend the next day. i never take the internet seriously at all. but if i meet someone and they suck, then they suck.

it was still funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow this thread makes me giggle. You ladies with your fast small-penis-compensating-cars comparing e-cocks… :rofl: I enjoy driving my confident-in-my-cock-size VW. :tup:

Just to clarify for the drama whores, this entire post is meant as tongue-in-cheek. Take what I say with a grain of salt. Do not flame me. I’m jealous. Can I have a ride? :hay:

Anyhow, viper guy that looks like an awesome project. Good luck! If I were you I wouldn’t race on the street at all. I probably wouldn’t even drive it much on the street, much less race. I’d be worried about having all the weight shifted to the back of the car while accelerating and having some person or animal cut me off, not being able to stop in time since all the weight’s shifted to the back, and wind up tossing my ~6 figure pile of steel into the ditch and turning it into, well, a 6 figure pile of twisted steel.

You suck.

(You won’t let me build yer moter)