PS Golf 07

Don’t give Pewter any ideas!!!

Shovel…check
7 iron…check
Lil mexican…his toe got cut open so supervise something
Case O’Beer…check

I’m ready…

Yeah that course in Avella was nice. I just need dates more than 2 weeks in advance so I can see if my work schedule will allow it.

I’m also in the middle of a possible promotion so my schedule may be changing dramatically for the better. Working 15 days a month and more money FTW!

I would be interested… I think we should schedule a driving range night first to get back into it… i know i could use it.

I can agree with you there, I haven’t swung a club in awhile

end of july could work

date

you douche’s i cant for the end of july cause of wedding.

trying to boot out one of the returning champs…

:madfawk:

Agreed :itr41:

reschedule the wedding.

norvelt golf course is nice.

norvelt is a real nice place, valley green would be good too, it is wide open and flat for the people that dont play often it is a pretty simple course

x2

bump

Just a thought it might be smart to golf at a course that is in the Entertainment book???

We need to get a date on this. I would go as long as I’m off work. Seven Springs in Elizabeth is in the Entertainment Book and its pretty decent. I’d be up for going most anywhere, being as I suck it doesn’t matter the course.

EDIT: Anywhere but Golden View that place ass raped me…

any time other than the week beginning on the 28th of july

Are we looking at a Saturday or a Sunday??? I’d rather do a Sunday morning maybe like the 22nd?

Id be in depending on the day and everything mainly the weekends are good for me…plus let me kno a price…and where we’d be golfing…

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35154