PS & HD, Dyno Day and SHOW! INFO

I thought his name was Eric?

why couldn’t dyno more than 500hp / 2000tq and that’s the highest guess.
only weights 34k. thought they could dyno anything.

i might show up in the mazda… if i wake up in time LOL

:zzz: lol your funny. Nothing at all to be honest,but who ever said that it was special cause i sure didnt?? I’m just heading up to hang out and bs rather than sitting here posting 233333333x times a day like yourself. Besides what do you’ve thats even worthy of bringing?

about to leave here shortly see you guys out there.

Wish I was ready to dyno :down:

:zzz: ima be late as usual

ill be down around 11 lil before prob since im so close…what ever time i get done washing the truck imma leave

see you in a few bitches!

i just got up i gotta wash the car and pick up my friend so be there soon

I’m out.

Rushed all the way home from my cabin in Venango county this morning, grabbed a shower, hopped in the car, stopped for gas, and realized my wallet is sitting on the dresser in my room up there.

just got home. Had a great time. Funny as hell when denis only went half throttle on the 94 cobra and had everyone laughing there ass off when it only did 170 hp.

yea that was crazy

No air filter, no mercy!

Air filter is so restrictive. Took it off, and picked up ~20whp and ~24 ft/lbs. Guess the tiny Pep Boys delight can’t hang.

LS1 Miata did a best of 294/311, running so rich it pegged the AF at 10.0, so who knows how rich it really is :greddy:

i was talkin to a friend about milage in v-8 in lil cars. what milage do you get in your thing… 30ish?

whats all done to it that its running rich? isnt it mostly stock with bolt ons? stock tune should be ok i would think

maybe you picked up hp since you were so rich, that extra air helped lean things out. I’d get tuned before you decide to ditch the air filter

Pegged rich every single run. I’ll scan the sheets later tonight, I’m heading out in a bit.

what were the other numbers?

Jesse your miata sounded really good.

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Dyno merge.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Dyno merge.jpg)