PS & HD, Dyno Day and SHOW! INFO

384 hp 290 ftlbs
sorry about the size i just scaned it and it turned out huge
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/delsol384.jpg

holy dyno graph! haha not bad numbers there

Best numbers
393.97HP & 501.32 TQ
Also pegging the A/F meter with the pig rich tune.

Like the new shop:bigthumb:

i pretty much payed 50 bucks to tell me i had a bad boost leak lol.

that and my car isnt running as much boost as it did least year. Guess I need to buckle down and do the upgrades ive had sitting around for a year lol

fun time tho, huge turn out. sad to see my car on the board as the 2nd highest till some the bigger cars rolled in.

What were the highest numbers?

yeah what was the results

Well i had fun even if my car was on the lift and it wasnt tuned yet but it was a great turn out and we need to do more events like this…“Next time i will not take BIG WAGS hatch and rip it down the road so that old fucker comes back to the shop tryin to get his ass kicked lol”

no pics yet? I saw tons of cameras.

I think the highest I saw was the blown Ta, 425+hp

yea it was 426 on the cut outs

I’ve a bunch of pics that i will upload in a little bit.

What did u put down??? I have yet to get dynoed since last year with my new stuff.

just got done editing up the ones on my camera, uploading now. Then once I get the ones off whiteys will have all of them up :bigthumb:

who’s blown TA was it? was it black by chance?

yEP

i wonder if i know that owner… was his name cory? vortec charger i believe

Yea it was a vortec.

Heres some pics

Me getting pulled over on the way there.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/shhiknow/fuzz.jpg

A Video of the lightning on the dyno

Explore Rob Martin

wow very nice cars there! big turnout and i like the new location, much better parking :slight_smile:

and yes, that TA looks like my buddies car. Thought it put down abit more than that but 426 isnt bad for a blown LS1. definately a safe power level

228/260:greddy: I dont really have anything done to my car tho. Never done a boost leak check, and def have a leak, was running like stock boost and I am usualy running 18. I suck at cars.