PS Shooting Day

if someone could hook me up with a panzerfaust for shooting day, i’d be there…

anthony’s has about 20 guns to rent… !!! you can start off with my .22 :kekegay:

20 guns? no gats? :bigok:

they are mine and ill go. i do in and outdoor in the winter alot

I’ve gone to Bullseye a few times. Unless you have a membership, it’s pretty pricey to rent a gun, ammo, targets, and lane time. Between 3 of us, with 50 rounds a per person, 3 pistols, some targets and lane time, it was 75-80$ a person. We’ve thought about getting a membership, but the cheapest membership is 150$ I think.

I wouldn’t mind checking out a new place… either way, I’m down. :cool:

yea I was hoping it wouldnt be that expensive if people brought their own guns and ammo but still checking around to see what policies are

on a side note, i want to shoot an old cell phone… can anyone hook this up for me? i really hate this motorola v120, and i’d love to blast the shit out of it.

get in line behind my x-box

USP :bigok:

yeh, i am up for shooting, we can go to this little ash dump in UT and make as much noise as we can. I’ll bring the 2 40cals and the 357, and the 9mm and maybe a couple of 12 gauges, name the time and date

$20 and you can unload everything you got into my beater

well guys, when and were

bah! sorry. been slackin :slap:

soooon i hope!!!

start namin some good days. what do you guys need, like 2 weeks notice good for everyone?

eh fuck all that i just go out in the back yard or to one of the public shooting ranges around my house

you’re such a gangsta! :rofl: :bigthumb: