So this saturday we had a office paintball game...

Fun as hell! :cool:

nothing like givin you boss 2 to the chest to relieve some stress!

i’ve never played before, and i must say it was a LOT more fun than i expected. They have a really cool place down here where you can play, multiple courses and stuff. Anyone on here into this at all? What kinds of costs are you looking at to get into this sport, and does anyone have a group that gets together and plays? i think it would be kinda fun to play in the woods :cool:

I’m trying to get one together this spring at our office. Except there aren’t many young (<35 :wink: ) people that work here. I may have to recruit from Pittspeed (for my team of course).

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
I’m trying to get one together this spring at our office. Except there aren’t many young (<35 :wink: ) people that work here. I may have to recruit from Pittspeed (for my team of course).

at least half the people at our event were over 40…

of course, there was only 8 of us. :embarass:

they took getting shot suprisingly well, and i found it suprisingly easy. :cool:

There’s a place by the Highlevel bridge that has paintball. Looks pretty cool on their website - woods, bunch of shacks/bridges/places to hide built. Looks hilly though. So while everyone is catching their breath I’ll nail them.

There’s a place by the Highlevel bridge that has paintball. Looks pretty cool on their website - woods, bunch of shacks/bridges/places to hide built. Looks hilly though. So while everyone is catching their breath I’ll nail them.

where’s that? sounds cool. I think a pittspeed paintball game would be a cool inexpensive thing to do. Plus we would get to shoot each other. :naughty:

that place by the high level bridge is nice good prices 2 havent een their for awile though

I just started playing with some friends. We play in the woods behind one of my friends houses and it’s fun as hell. I got a Brass Eagle Marauder from WalMart. The gun, a hopper, 20oz CO2 tank, and a 9oz CO2 tank was like $130 total. There are 4 of us that play almost every week, and we have another 4 people that play when they can.

that place is called Riverside rennagades, the only problem is its Hazelwood right there, more so the projects are right there. You never know whats gonna hit, a bullet or a paintball. The dude that runs it, Buddy, he’s a fucking lunatic. Some of the forts are boobie trapped and you gotta watch out for rusty nails.

Let me know I’ve played a few times;)

Originally posted by Darkstar
Fun as hell! :cool:

nothing like givin you boss 2 to the chest to relieve some stress!

i’ve never played before, and i must say it was a LOT more fun than i expected. They have a really cool place down here where you can play, multiple courses and stuff. Anyone on here into this at all? What kinds of costs are you looking at to get into this sport, and does anyone have a group that gets together and plays? i think it would be kinda fun to play in the woods :cool:
I play for a team that travels all around the country playin tournys. Just start out renting or usin someone elses gun, till you get a feel for what you like.

Originally posted by getatme11
I just started playing with some friends. We play in the woods behind one of my friends houses and it’s fun as hell. I got a Brass Eagle Marauder from WalMart. The gun, a hopper, 20oz CO2 tank, and a 9oz CO2 tank was like $130 total. There are 4 of us that play almost every week, and we have another 4 people that play when they can.
Give me a PM maybe I can come up some time.

dude wouldnt it hurt if you got hit in the chunk with that shit?

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
:rofl: :rofl: It hurts some more than others.

i was in kosovo twice and saw the real thing

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i was in kosovo twice and saw the real thing
Paintball is fun----The real thing no fun…

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64

lol, yeah i tooka few shots to the arm, if that was the twig and berries, then i probably would have been sobbing like a little girl.

me at a practice

a tourny… runnin with the flag