Paintball

Trying to organize a paintball event for work in early spring. Any suggestions for locations? I was looking at the place near the Hi-Level bridge - looks pretty cool but might be too hilly for some - there may be some older people playing (even older than me!)

Anytime you can shoot your coworkers is a good time!

so really u just want to get a bunch of fools with paint ball guns and a bunch of paint balls out in a field… not at like a fort slpat or something like that…sounds good i am in i am pretty sure that some of the other hybrid guys would be in too

that place by the bride is really good but it would be harder for for old people. their is urban assult out door that place is good 2

Originally posted by turbotalon91
that place by the bride is really good but it would be harder for for old people. their is urban assult out door that place is good 2
Now that I think about, maybe that would be good. While they’re all sucking wind I can shoot them!

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Trying to organize a paintball event for work in early spring. Any suggestions for locations? I was looking at the place near the Hi-Level bridge - looks pretty cool but might be too hilly for some - there may be some older people playing (even older than me!)

Anytime you can shoot your coworkers is a good time!

I can walk there from my house. It pretty fun there, the guy that runs it is a nut! Riverside Renagades. They have lots of little perches and forts that you can hide in. It gets tough when all the trees and brush grow in. Sometimes games can last hours.

Im in… Ill invite some PR people. crank your guns on high…

Originally posted by RedLineGSR94
Im in… Ill invite some PR people. crank your guns on high…

umm, he’s doin this for work, not for pittspeed

Originally posted by dg11
umm, he’s doin this for work, not for pittspeed
correct

sorry read the post wrong lol… :doh:

I’m sure we’ll need extra people though. There aren’t many young people here. I’ll let ya know.