Paintball

im looking to set up a paintball outing for work. anyone know of a good one around? there is one near me i think in cheektowaga/depew. anyone know about cost/equipment rental/group rates etc? any info would be helpful

Paging CKY ?

Wow, I’ve been out of this game too long. Cool to see it’s still around though.

http://www.grcpaintball.net

that place looks cool, but its a pretty decnt drive away. any other ones closer to buffalo?

nothing thats worth it.

GRC is less than an hour away, he only charges $10/rental on open play nights, so I assume you can work out some kind of group discount if thats what you’re looking to do. He has SEVERAL fields, so you can get taste for a little of everything from speedball to “urban” CQB…

Trust me, it will be worth the drive.

if you dont mind the drive there’s an indoor field near Rochester.

Its an old Jell-O factory converted into an urban assault type paintball field.

is there still that hyperball place in riverside/tot?

theres one on hertel…extreme wheels.

My dad took me out to this place when I was back in high school.
Got to walk the place and stuff.
It’s actually really, really sweet.
if you don’t mind close combat.
When I was there they still had the bathrooms were they used to be when it was a factory, with toilets and all.
pretty sweet indeed.

I still miss outdoor cabin and their insanely overpriced store paint.
Was like 89/case of 2000 or something.
or 99.
I don’t remember :\

Edit; It’s in LeRoy.
I have pictures of you want.
[Also a picture of a sign that says “Speed Humps”, instead of Speed Bumps taken right near there.]

You’re all n00bs.

GRC is out in hillbillyville, about an hours drive.
NVP in rochester is ballin but its too expensive and too far.

Go to POW paintball in lockport is probably your best bet, the owner dave is a great guy and they often do work parties and such. They’ll cater to your needs the best they can.

They have woods ball and airball set up there on a good size feild. the woods are a ton of fun over there as well.

Hope I could help you out some…

unfortunately they closed. that place killed. it was hilarious to play in there. you could take a quick step and knee slide to the 50.

that field is horrible if its still the same when i was there a few years ago

There is two in Rochester. One is the factory that has the building and teams try to take the building basically. You go through a shit ton of paint typically. We played a few hours there and it gets old quick.

The other one in Rochester is the old post office. I forgot the address but its in the basement and has a bunch of walls as you creep around. Its pretty cool and more fun IMO if you want something indoor.

Also, there is a place off the 90 around Batavia that has a Speedball setup. I didnt grab the number but I want to check that one out. I need something to get back into shape.