Playin paintball...

I was going through my stuff and I found all my paintball stuff. I havnt played in years. Anyone still play or would like to/ I dont care when or where. I just dusted off the ol’ impy and it makes me want to throw down some paint.

grrr sold my angel this summer :frowning:

I haven’t played in years, but I wish I could get out and shoot some paint around

Hmm… I would play weekly if there was a group that still played. I sold most of my stuff cuz no one played anymore. It was a fun little workout each weekend if you play on a good field or get some speedball games going.

Wow really no one else huh

I had the itch a few weeks ago…sold all my stuff a while back. I’d get back into it if everything wasnt so damn expensive.

I play both woodsball and speedball but the closest speedball field I know of is in Rochester.

Well we should set something up some weekend. Find a place that rents equip for all the guys that used to play and want to scratch that itch…

ill post up next time me and my friends play…we ususally get like 4 on 4 games going in the woods

Its not that expensive anymore becuase its not super popular. When it was a hot sport, it used to be almost $20 to use the field and air and another $50 if you wanted to rent a gun and $50 for paint for 4 people. Now I heard a lot of places rent guns for $10 and only $10 to play.

It would be popular if we could get some damned fields in the Buffalo area…

not true, we used to have 3, and granted they all pretty much sucked they also all closed due to lack of attendance/ money from attendance

im not happy about it but paintball is just a dead sport, at least in this area

I’ll agree to disagree.

I figure I will contribute to this thread, mods if there is an issue with this post feel free to contact me:

I am currently working on putting together a Paintball event in Dunkirk. I am a volunteer for a camp at Dunkirk Conference Center (East Lake Road, Seaway Trail), and have attended as a camper in the past. We have a piece of land across the road that would be very suitable for a paintball tournament.

About the camp: For those who have never heard of the property, DCC has been open for roughly 100 years. It is a Christian property, funded partially by local churches and local contributors. Within the last year in fall of the economy, the bank account from where interest was used to maintain the camp went under. The approximate amount of interest per year that was lost (over $100k) is now an outstanding debt. The camp is doing many different events (Walk4DCC on Sept 26, Potluck dinner on Sept 19) in effort to raise money, this tournament will be another one of those events.

Where it stands: So far we are trying to decide whether it will be a 1 day event, or a 2 day event in which people can spend the night at the cabins we have on site. A date has not been confirmed, but sometime in October is looking solid. Cost has not been determined either.

Things we will provide:
-CO2 refills
-Food and Drink
-Lodging (in the event of a 2 day tournament)

Things participants will have to bring:
-Paintball equipment
-Paintballs (aka BYOP)
-CO2 tank for the gun (we will have a refill station)
-Anything else I might be missing that is necessary.

I am solely trying to gauge interest, seeing as I am one of the people on the event planning committee. I will post more updates as they come along. Once again, if there is a problem with this post, mods, please contact me!

i just had to order a new solenoid for my stupid shocker. 115 dollars, bullshit

Reading this caused me to bring out my Impulse and load it up a few times…Just long enough actually to strip the threads on the N2 bottle…FML

how the hell did you manage that???

Had the bottle filled at a scuba shop on transit, got home, started screwing it into the drop forward and it went in fine. After I drained the tank and took it off it would not budge. Noticed a bunch of shavings coming out and torqued the hell out of it…threads are toast. Looking into a heli-coil insert to fix it…

Lay off the roids chuck norris

:fry: