Club PB of WNY 9/29/05

Would anyone want to go?

$10 for fieldfees/air and its bring your own paint… Trying to get some people from the UB team to go as well…

bump cmon peoples… ply some pntball

anyone? you dont have to be awesome… Im not all that great… they have rentals and such… its pretty cheap for avg paintball prices…

where is the field?

The driving range field where hybrid connections used to be…

What does $10 get you? How long can you play? Whats the rental prices?

Well last time a bunch of us went… $10 got you on the field, with a rental if you needed it, and free air refills… you could play as long as you wanted or until you ran out of paint… its bring your own paintballs… or if we can get enough people we might be able to do $40 a case… a case being 2000 paintballs… which goes a looooong way on rental guns… best bet is to split the cases w/ friends… and buy more as you need it…

Do they have the protective gear and stuff?

I was thinking about getting into paintball but I want to play first befor I spend hundreds on it.

Ok… if we can get ~10 people or more its $10 a person and that includes rentals (gun, saftey gear, etc), if not its $10 a person for field fees, and then rentals ontop that…

paint is $40 a case…

This is still pretty cheap for paintball…

this is the way to do it. he’s right, that’s pretty cheap. the free compressed air refils is good, do they have free CO2, or what’s the cost on that?

not much of the speedball type, I like my pricker-ridden, sun drenched, mosquito infested super-secret outdoor locales. :smiley:

it’s a blast. you’ll love it, I gar-un-tea .

free tank refils… your choice…

you should come ply

what field is this? what time is the meet?

edit:
What paintball fields are still in the area?

where does everyone play?
any good woods ball around?

hmmmm haven’t played in a while…time to charge up the angel :slight_smile:

I might make it out…what road is this field on?

http://www.pbreview.com/fields/reviews/2011/

665 River Rd
North Tonawanda, New York 14120

“ATTACK FORT Field
As of 08/24/05 they have completed construction on the Attack Fort scenario field. It is made of pallets, barrels, corrugated tubing, tractor & car tires, ply-wood, and metal sheeting. It consists of two forts (1 large / 1 small) and a fuel dump at the far end of the field and a series of bunkers and cut lanes in the high grass/bush for the attacking team to advance and capture the flag or plant the improvised explosive to blow up the fuel dump and complete the mission.”

xball, scenario games… ill play whateva… cmon guys 10 people!

i play…played lots of speedball in the past and bllahhh…woodsball is where its at,but havent played at this arena yet, possibly will show

that looks pretty interesting

i have an urge to go play paintball now

come play… bring friends… whateva… the more the better… they ahve like 3 or 4 fields! lets goooooo!

Tell me next time you ar edoing it… this weekend is BAD for moi I’m moving on the 1st and gotta pack… Plus I think the wheel wants to make me work 10-9 so I’m fucked for PB… Sounds like fun… gotta have my pops bring my gun home from the land tho.

http://media.putfile.com/paintball_curveballs/original