Paintball..where?

Looking for paintball fields that rent equipment. I’ve never heard of any, but I’ve been out of the game for 3yrs.

I guess any where in the WNY area if there is any,

GRC, i do not have the contact info sorry

i used to love playin in tournaments but then tsunami and b3 closed now the closest field is in rochester so i was like fuck it and sole my dye dm3 and all my equipment. I dont think theres any places around buffalo nemore

Is that @ Syracuse

theres a field set up over on gennesee & beach… across from Crabapples… but i dont know whos it is or anything.

GRC paintball in angelica/belfast. grcpaintball.net

NVP paintball in rochester. best indoor field around. nvppaintball.net

POW paintball in lockport. powpaintball.com

grc is the best field in ny currently. their indoor sucks balls.

nvp indoor is AMAZING, havent been to their crossman facility yet, supposed to be a good outdoor field though.

and if you really wanna play some amazing paintball sack up and drive to atlas paintball park in NJ lol.

Depending where you are, there is 2 in Rochester from what I remember. There is one indoor one everyone refers to the “Old Post Office” that rents guns and stuff. Pretty fun too.

oh i forgot the jello factory which sucks, but its fun for me to mow anything and everything that walks.

We are planning a paintball session at my friends land in Springville probably in October. A few people from here came, but we had a decent crew. Then we grill up some burgers and dogs and relax.

POW has been around for a long ass time. I helped Jamie and Mike get a lot of that going many many years ago and bought my first gun from them. I always forward people to them. I think they are still in Ransomville though… not Lockport.

NVP is the best by far. They just got all new bunkers and crossman is the best outdoor field. Although GRC is good, playing on the kitty litter isn’t fun at all especially when it gets in your barrel, hopper, everything. The jello factory has been closed for quite some time. There is a new place of the I-90 I think. They seem to have reasonable prices.

I’ll have to check them out. thanks

Sorry I missed the last one but would be down for the next one depending on place and time

SKUNKAPE???

I haven’t played in a few years, would like to start again. Basically bought my gun, played a few times with buddies in the woods, then all the shops closed and that was that.